OK...I gotta admit. Lebron is the most dominant player I've EVER seen.

The crazy/insane part of Lebron's dominance is that he does so easy and is still so raw fundementally. He doesnt have a post game, good footwork or moves without the ball well yet he is unstoppable on offense and can score so easily while still rebounding and getting assists. 

Its easy to compare Kobe to Jordan because they have a similar game but who can you compare Lebron too? He's like a Magic/Jordan/Karl Malone hybrid with Wilt's physical supperiority over the rest of league.  

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Originally Posted by DubA169

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).
yeah his only weaknesses are his brain dead coach and certain teammates who like to become ghosts during the playoffs

most dominant? yes, right after shaq. but jordan will always be better.

and those weaknesses you brought up ARE NOT on Lebron....

It will be if the Cavs don't win the Chip this year and he STAYS in Cleveland...
grin.gif

But that shot was bad
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

The sick part is he is only 25 years old.
And the fact that we have older heads on NT making these threads already...
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
(no shots DJ's
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).
yeah his only weaknesses are his brain dead coach and certain teammates who like to become ghosts during the playoffs

most dominant? yes, right after shaq. but jordan will always be better.
What makes Shaq more dominant than Lebron? 

and those weaknesses you brought up ARE NOT on Lebron....
obviously i was joking about those weaknesses

shaq was getting hit on by 2 people and still would slam it down and break the rim. shaq did this against some of the best centers in history. when i think dominance i think of shaq

i don't respect lebrons competition as much as shaqs or jordans. i think the refs help make it impossible to guard lebron. he is already a beast but they make it a federal offense to even sneeze on him. just my opinion. lebron is by far the best player in the game at this moment though.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shaq was dominant because of his size.

Lebron is dominant because of his skill.

Shaq was dominant because he had talent paired with his size.

LeBron is dominant because he had size paired with his talent.

Yeah thats a better way to put it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Al3xis wrote:
Shaq was Lebron to me before Lebron. And I can safely say LeBron has surpassed his dominance as well.

I've made it a point to not miss a playoff game or a big game of his the past 3 years & will continue to do so.

Not sure when we'll ever see this type of player again.

as I say this he drills that shot...LOL. unreal.
Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).....teams would hack shaq to keep themselves in the games by putting him on the line where there wasn't as good of a chance of him coming away w. 2 points.  You can go back to the Cavs performance vs. the Pistons where Lebron scored the last 25 points vs. the Pistons a few years back....even when you try to stop him, you can't. 
Ehhh...If 'Bron doesn't want to be stopped, he won't be.  He still fails to bring that intensity every game though.  We see it today cause after that game 3 loss, the motivation is there. He wasn't going to lose.  But at time he can become too infatuated with himself, and you can hope he settles for 3's, something that he still isn't particuarly great at.  He still sometimes relies on his jumpshot during clutch situations when he should be putting his head down and getting to the basket every time.  It's nitpicking but there are still thing I think he can and want him to improve on.
But he's hitting his 3's.....and if he can find a good balance of knowing when to take it to the hoop and when to take the 3 ball, he's going to be even more of a problem.

I never said it was a full-proof plan
laugh.gif
...He can still have those games though where his shot is off and he fails to go away from it...The thing is, if his shot isn't falling, he isn't one of those guys who needs to keep shooting himself out of a funk cause he can affect the game in so many other ways but its like he forgets that sometimes.  As I said it is nitpicking, and he is virtually unstopable, but they are minor things I would like continue to like him see work on.

Unlike Shaq, who never really had an interest in getting better as a basketball player, I believe LeBron genuinely does, it is just he is subject to the occasional brain fart (for instance that Celtic game a couple weeks ago where he pulled up for the 3).  Maybe I just expect too much from him because there has never been a guy with his combanation of intangibles and he so often appears to be of another species that I expect him to be perfect all the time.

dude is a beast, glad i get to watch him play and dude is not even in his prime yet
laugh.gif
smh.gif

just hate when he beast on my team tho

He's 6'9'' doing this *@%@,

His championship dominance is coming if he ever gets another star to go with him. Danny Ferry is a @!%#@@% idiot.

I think this is his year. He needs to get his ring this year.
I still wonder what LeGod would be like if he continued to play football.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shaq was dominant because of his size.

Lebron is dominant because of his skill.

Shaq was dominant because he had talent paired with his size.

LeBron is dominant because he had size paired with his talent.

you tried to sound cool. but both same %+!$ lol

Of course he's the best. Physically no one can match him. Once he develop a consistent midrange game
sick.gif

Kobe stans won't admit Lebron is better than Kobe though.

Series averages:

35 pts
9 boards
8 assists
2.5 blocks
1.5 steals

59% shooting, 55% from 3.

He was just insane today, it wasn't even fair
smh.gif

That pull up jump shot from center was
eek.gif

Every one said his one weakness was his jump shot, and while its still inconsistent he's shooting better than 50% from 3 in the playoffs
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom