Ohio dairy farm brutality (video) *viewers descretion is adviced*

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I hope PETA deals with these pricks
frown.gif

PETA does the same type of *%$+. Like adopt a bunch of dogs that the pound was about to euthanize to save them, then the next day they find all the dogs carcasses behind Peta in the dumpster.
laugh.gif
They're about as trust worthy as a Catholic Priest

first i've heard of this, proof?

"STHU about human rights, people arent being tossed against a wall or stabbed repeatedly with pitch forks."

Word?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I hope PETA deals with these pricks
frown.gif

PETA does the same type of *%$+. Like adopt a bunch of dogs that the pound was about to euthanize to save them, then the next day they find all the dogs carcasses behind Peta in the dumpster.
laugh.gif

Just happened to see this yesterday. Check the source in the bottom left corner if you want to.

peta2.jpg

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif
Just happened to see this yesterday. Check the source in the bottom left corner if you want to.
maybe if females and men that act like females werent buying tiny(or any kinds of) dogs from breeders this wouldnt happen.
its not Peta's fault that there are too many stray pets no one wants because they're too busy trying to keep up with Paris Hilton

rather than posting that pic maybe you should check out all the NT'ers that spent thousands for purebred dogs or got a dog from the petshop to please their women
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif
maybe if females and men that act like females werent buying tiny(or any kinds of) dogs from breeders this wouldnt happen.
its not Peta's fault that there are too many stray pets no one wants because they're too busy trying to keep up with Paris Hilton

rather than posting that pic maybe you should check out all the NT'ers that spent thousands for purebred dogs or got a dog from the petshop to please their women
ohwell.gif
I'm not saying anything on this matter. Just happened to see that yesterday and decided to post it since I thought it was fitting.

Im not a defender of Peta or Pets... I just think people love to overlook that fact, and are hypocrites in the sense that they say the love pets when they support something that is harmful to pets as a whole.

So I think people should think of that before they think of how many animals Peta kills (I'm assuming "humanely"

Seriously what do you guys expect? Were humans, we think that we own the world and can do anything we want to it and its inhabitants. . Cant wait until were the ones being treated like cows.

To whoever said they're just animals, if you have a pet let me stomp on their head, stab em with a pitchfork, punch em repeatedly in the stomach.  Silky Johnson said it best, " I hope everything bad happens to you and to you only." 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Although they are only animals and are going to be killed anyway, they should still be treated with some sense of decency. If people can display this type of brutality with animals, then it would not be wrong to assume that they would display similar brutality towards other people.

the abuse is pointless. Yea they'll be eaten eventually, but there's no need for all that extra stuff. To all the "they're just animals" and "they'll die anyway", the same could be said for you.

Back
Top Bottom