Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Via sneakernews

http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/14/nike-air-max-speed-turf-49ers/

Nike Air Max Speed Turf
White/Metallic Gold-Gym Red
525225-101
10/10/12
$135

:nthat:

Nike straight robbing me these next couple months :x :x

Got the Niner Diamond Turfs, just might have to get these.

jaguars isn't a bad option considering its still a NFL football team.

reminds me when everyone was coppin florida marlins fitteds wit da freshwater griffeys cuz it matched better then da navy/teal mariners fitted.

doesn't even matter regardless

the hat is not gonna sit directly on the shoe like in pics

no regular person is gonna color match your hat on the top of your head to your shoes all the way on the floor, the gap is more than enough to make it work

doesn't even matter regardless
the hat is not gonna sit directly on the shoe like in pics
no regular person is gonna color match your hat on the top of your head to your shoes all the way on the floor, the gap is more than enough to make it work

Exactly but dudes wanna talk **** on here like always

^I was Thinking that same thing the other day i sure was checking the site here and there for them i was trying to pick up another pair 

Are they 49er joints going to be a regular release, something i can put on the back burner and cop later or something like Dolphins, where i have to try and secure a pair the day they drop?

I wouldn't gamble if you really want a pair. I doubt Nike will do multiple restocks like they did with the dolphins. You still have ppl looking for a pair of those. First day cop for me though. Hell I'm more excited for these 49ers cw than the dolphins. :smokin

Eventually I hope to own all colorways except those metallic joints unless they go for the low low ($69.97).. But come 10/10 I'll own the dolphins and the 49ers (blacks are soon to follow)

Back
Top Bottom