Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

@Sole2011- I saw that shirt at the Disney Store and online at MyTeeSpot. They're sold out on MyTeeSpot, not sure about the Disney Store. The shirt above goes much better with the Marinos than the shirt I posted. Mad I didn't cop.

Thanks to the dude that said I look nothing like 2Chainz, lol. Only a few similarities, were both slim black dudes and have locks.

Wore my pair today. A bit more comfortable the second time around. Guess they needed to be broken in some.

haha thats a pretty clean shirt :smokin

That black platypus shirt is on point too :smokin

Its hard to match that blue-ish green thats on these. ALL the dolphins stuff is just way off imo. I picked up a black, aqua blue, n yellow San Jose Sharks hat that goes dead on with the speed turfs (I'll post a pic later). Its weird tho because not all the Sharks stuff matches as they use 2 different colors..some of the stuff is aqua blue and some is straight teal which is off imo. Anyways heres some stuff I already had in my closet that I'll be rocking with the Marinos.

Diamond Supply "Born in the Bay" Crewneck
7984863285_376d939a08.jpg

Diamond Supply "Born in the Bay" Tee & Cassie Tee
7984872524_1a766e232d.jpg

Don't sleep on JC Penny & Sears lol :lol:
I spotted this polo while picking some Levis 514's and the aqua blue is dead on so I swooped on it! Picked this plaid that caught my eye in Sears its 'Lands End I believe.
7985085405_9e2410526f.jpg

Can't wait for the Niner colorway :smokin, but I really hope that red isn't as dull as it look in that pic. I hope some new pics surface soon. If that red isn't on poiint tho I'm having my speed turfs customized to a bright old school Niner red .:tongue:

Last edited:
for those in north carolina the footaction at concord mills has the dolphins in a 8.5, it's a display model though

as a 9er fan I will cop but will be for that fact. I have DT1-2 in 3 colorways for the 9ers...guess one more wont hurt 8)

Lol Yall dudes are funny.....like i give 2 ****'* what u think about my hat....imma rock it,imma pull it off like I do with all my hats .....Yall can stick to ur jaguar's,sharks,or w/e other Bs fitteds/snapbacks u wanna pull off with ur's
jaguars isn't a bad option considering its still a NFL football team.

reminds me when everyone was coppin florida marlins fitteds wit da freshwater griffeys cuz it matched better then da navy/teal mariners fitted.

Back
Top Bottom