Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Exactly. I had a chance to cop for $100 flat, but I still passed. The $75 range would be perfect.

People "slept" on the Black/White pair because they are outlet bound. Why pay retail for a plain shoe that will hit the outlets:smh:

Naw, homie these are an O.G. colorway and actually a very nice classic black/white shoe. If they go to outlet, will be only a few pair. Not sure what generation you are from, but we balled in many trainer shoes (lot of college players started this in my era the 90's, so of course we in grade school/high school at the time did this)! Lol! Basically these with the black/white nike sockes (specially the elites they have out now), equal dope!

He told me when I was asking him if they were getting the Navy/White. He said, they weren't getting the Navy, but were getting the White/Red/Gold color in October.

^ They might hit outlets in limited amounts, but I think these can definitely be had for less than retail, possibly even less than $100. I'm pretty sure they're available in FSRs almost everywhere.

Will def. pick up the "cowboys" colorway when they hit sale racks/outlets....def. want the "giants" aka "bills" colorway...and still need to get the OG black/white pair for the low

these shoes in gerneral are made very nicely, and the colorways are great!

nike been doin the trainers right the last few yrs!

The JIisBack- Not saying the the OG black/white is not a good shoe. I am 28 an have been in the "shoe game" for over 15 years. It is a different era now, and most colorways of retros are outlet bound. There is absolutely no reason to purchase a shoe at full retail price that will for sure hit outlets, unless they are your "grails" and you want to have them on release date. The black/white colorway for this shoe to the majority of the shoe buying public is a 'plain" colorway, just take a look at what tends to sell these days whether it's Kobes, Lebrons, KD, Jordans, Foams, etc. For the most part, it is these "crayola esqe" bright/loud colorways. Solo mi dos centavos.

Last edited:
I got the perfect item for these!!!

nike shirt with a pair of

ZUBAZ,

and you dolphin nation ALL DAY,lol

thumb.aspx

43-51699-F.jpg

nike-air-speed-turf-max-2012-retro-02.jpg

thumbs up if you agree. SAME ERA!! lulz

Last edited:
I got the perfect item for these!!!
nike shirt with a pair of
ZUBAZ,
and you dolphin nation ALL DAY,lol
thumb.aspx

43-51699-F.jpg

nike-air-speed-turf-max-2012-retro-02.jpg

thumbs up if you agree. SAME ERA!! lulz

I don't know about that fit bro, but I don't think you're serious, are you?

Zubaz were legitimately popular back in the day - especially in the sort of gym/bodybuilder sports fan demographic.

Re-tailor them as nuthuggers and they'd fit right in with what kids wear today.

Waiting for my pair to arrive and I liked the orange lace swap so I might get myself these

12276.jpg

Seem to be a tiny bit brighter than the ones posted earlier (at least on the picture)

Last edited:
Wore my pair today. A bit more comfortable the second time around. Guess they needed to be broken in some.

Back
Top Bottom