Oh. my. God. you guys can you believe that Miley did this to her hair you guys?

Girls with short hair look ugly. :x :x :stoneface: :x :x

Rhianna is ugly to begin with, The hair just makes it worse. :x :stoneface: :x

and you could give me the best looking chick out there, If she has short hair, It's an L. I don't care who it is, Girls with short hair are very unattractive. :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
TO ME Rhianna is ugly to begin with, The hair just makes it worse. :x :stoneface: :x
and you could give me the best looking chick out there, If she has short hair, It's an L. I don't care who it is, Girls with short hair are very unattractive TO ME. :stoneface: :smh:

Fixed

A day later, the dust has settled..... Still disgusting :smh:

Would she be disgusting if she was bent over you with that perky little *** staring at you and that thang was moist?​

You'd invade them yambs if shortie was bald, don't lie​

miley-cyrus-nude-picture_490x440.jpg

Damaged goods b.

Several years ago, I was working at an accounting firm doing financial statement audits in L.A. Pretty good experience but boring work for the most part. After a couple years of doing this, and seeing the ins and outs of Hollywood, I began to see where there was real money to be made. In my audits, I saw the the bank that the TV execs and producers were making. True, they worked very long hours, but I did have occasion to meet with them, and it definitely did not seem to be rocket science. Only years later did I find out why they spent so many hours at the office.

I left the accounting firm and went back to school to become a television producer, so I too could earn a fortune doing seemingly easy work. I teamed up with another newcomer to the field, and we began looking for a good opportunity to produce something that would give us our start. After a few months, some writers we met with a few times came to us with a script about a hillbilly girl that doubles as a rock star. Seemed like a *****ty plot to me, but my agent urged me it had promise, so I pursued it.

We began the casting process. Pretty mediocre talent the first 10 or so through, and I was beginning to think we were going to have to go with *****ty talent to go along with a *****ty script, and this thing was sure to fail.

The next girl comes through the door, and I immediately sat up a bit. Young, but undeniably cute with star appeal. But also with an appearance of innocence. All things that fit the role. Behind her stands her father, who I immediately recognized as an ex-music star. "Take real good care of my daughter, you hear," he says, and walks out the door.

She reads her lines, and I immediately feel this could possibly be the girl that is chosen, but I was not certain. The lines weren't quite perfect, but something was there, for sure. Then I thought, she needs to get further into the role for me to be certain. So I gave her the blonde wig that would be used in her rock star role. She reread the lines, and I don't know if this girl was bi-polar, schizophrenic or just bat ***** crazy but the second she put that wig on she changed. Now, not only did she have star appeal and an innocence about her, she had flat out sex appeal. She read her lines to perfection, with a sex appeal I knew the camera would love.

After she finished her lines, she walked slowly and seductively toward me. "Is that how you like it?" she asked, while gazing upward into my eyes. I responded, a bit uncomfortably, "Yeah, yeah that was great. Perfect, actually."

"Great," she said. "I guess there's probably only one thing left, huh?" she said. She reached out and grabbed the button of my pants. I was initially stunned, and couldn't react quick enough to stop her. "Wha . . wait," I began to say, but by that time my button was undone and my zipper was down. I was just about to put a complete stop to it, when her father burst in.

"Oh, I see she passed the line reading," he says, with a grin on his face. I thought he was going to kill me or threaten to sue me, but no, he seems to be laughing about this. But I still had my scruples, so I said, "I don't know what's going on, but this is ending right here." Her father immmediately changed his tone, and ran at me and threw me up against the wall. "Look here, boy. You better not disrespect my daughter and make her think she's not pretty enough to have a guy stick his **** in her mouth when she flat out put it out there for him. You can give us this part or not, but this is going to happen."

Apparently, he was experienced enough in how this business operates from his entertainment past, and groomed his daughter to fit the mold. And also apparently, he thought I was experienced enough in the game to know these sordid rules. Little did he know I had no idea what was going on. I frantically raced for a way out in my mind, but all I could think of was that I could definitely make a good argument that I was forced into this, and probably had the bruise marks on my arms and neck from the father to prove it. So I let things proceed.

She took off her shirt and cupped her developing but flawless breasts in her hands and slowly wrapped her tiny lips around half of my cock. While she was working her mouth down on it steadily, she was definitely struggling. Her full lips strained to fit around the shaft. When she finally swallowed the entire length, she groaned from her chest and bobbed slightly.

As young as she was, she never forgot to look up and keep eye-contact with me even as her hands slid down from her own **** and under her skirt to quickly drag a small white thong down and off.

I started the day think I was the big confident producer casting these young probably scared *****less girls, and here I am feeling like a shy, uncertin virgin. This girl took complete control of the situation.

I was getting close to cumming and thought this would put a quick end to things. But right at that moment she took my throbbing cock out of her mouth.

Yep, she knew exactly what she was doing. She ditched her skirt then scooted onto the bed on her back and spread her legs. She was either naturally bare or was shaved completely bare. Her tiny glistening sex was a perfectly smooth and pink invitation. Seconds ago wanting this to be over, I paused only long enough to finish getting my pants off and quickly slid on top of her.

I eased into her, I still wasn't able to be forceful in this situation yet. She shifted and pulled her legs up very high, limberly hooking them over my shoulders. Yep, flexible and eager. Damn youth.

For the next half hour, her father watched me make love to his daughter. She shivered through three separate and very satisfying-looking orgasms before I groaned with my own release. I assumed this was finally over, but by this point, I was beginning to not want for that so much.

But we weren't done.

After a few minutes of catching our breath, she slipped herself off the bed and began agressively sucking on my cock again. She stroked it like a pro at the same time as violently sucking on it. This appeared to be some cue for her dad. He began to walk over, unbuttoning his pants. She raised her backside, turned, and bent herself forward at the waist with her upper body on the bed. She swished her little bubble butt temptingly.

"C'mere daddy, I don't think he's ready for this other hole."

My eyes slowly widened.

Her dad did not hesitate. He simply stood and moved behind her and then gave her just what she asked for, pressing himself into her *** with no more than a nod. She whimpered at the invasion but didn't move away. Worst of all, the bastard was good at it, judging from the very happy groans she made over the next ten minutes while at the same time sucking at my throbbing rod wildly. I'm certain from how comfortable they both were with this, that it was not the first time it happened.

We all came at roughly the same time, and I sheepishly and quickly got dressed, as my mind was now racing with how weird this whole thing had gotten. I said thank you and that we'd be in touch. Of course she got the part and became a big star.

But I could not live with what had been done. Perhaps this was commonplace in the business, but it was never going to be acceptable to me. I quit my job within a month, and everyone had to wonder why, seeing as I had just scored a big deal with this new show for a big cable channel.

Every time I turn on reruns and see the scenes where she puts on the blonde wig, I know the girl that she is changing into. I can see it in her eyes and hear it in the lines she reads. It sickens me and I am disgusted by the world that lets this happen. But I also almost always end up in front of my television set, with my cock covered in vaseline, trying the replicate the feeling that she gave me that day.

mileybilly.jpeg

miley_cyrus_dad-vanity_fair.jpg

That guy sounds like a creep, saying she had sex appeal. She was probably 12-13 at the time. What he wrote sounds like a weird, pedhophile fan fiction. If it is true, then he admitted to having sex with a child multiple times and a three some with her dad :x :x :x.

Last edited:
You sir, are a slimeball if thats true..

Observe.. mileys audition tape

Look how young she is (12)..u done goofed pa'tna

Last edited:
That spoiler was so disturbing that I could stop reading it though. I am just saddened by the fact that someone either came up with it or that it happened

ok, that spoiler is clearly a fake fanfic thing, but I dont doubt that stuff happens behind closed doors

edit: im about to die laughing in the middle of my class. How could anyone think thats real. Thats not how guys tell sex stories at all

Last edited:
Waiting for a rapper to drop a line like "cut her hair off, Miley Cyrus"
[h1] [/h1][h1]MY BLUNT IS BURNIN [/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]WE SMOKING FIRE[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]I DROP THE TOP[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]CALL IT MILEY CYRUS[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]WOOOO![/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]MILEY CYRUS[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]WOOOO![/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]MILEY CYRUS[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]WOOOO![/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]MILEY CYRUS [/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]*YOUTUBE TUTORIAL LEX LUGER SNARE ROLL*[/h1]
I expect MMG to send me my royalties through Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom