Oh. my. God. you guys can you believe that Miley did this to her hair you guys?

7c6103215dccbba79273a01bc65c035c_width_600x.

She makes ^her look like Paula Patton

All of the girls that I know that have that haircut like other girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that
bruh its 2012...practically every ***** out here gets nasty with other girls :rolleyes

they'd rather be all sensual and pleasurable amongst themselves instead of toughing it out and making it work with the men who need them..selfish harlots :smh:

we'll see what happens when they NEED us....nvm that I'm a real *****...but there will always be simps out here saving em.

Last edited:
Meh. Not terrible, not great. i personally love girls with short hair, but she looks better with long hair.

All of the girls that I know that have that haircut like other girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that
bruh its 2012...practically every ***** out here gets nasty with other girls :rolleyes

they'd rather be all sensual and pleasurable amongst themselves instead of toughing it out and making it work with the men who need them..[COLOR=#red]selfish harlots[/COLOR] :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bruh its 2012...practically every ***** out here gets nasty with other girls
eyes.gif

they'd rather be all sensual and pleasurable amongst themselves instead of toughing it out and making it work with the men who need them..selfish harlots
mean.gif

we'll see what happens when they NEED us....nvm that I'm a real *****...but there will always be simps out here saving em.
So a haircut means shes gay now?

Back
Top Bottom