Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently

First:

IMG_3233.jpeg

Should I start watching The Boys?
Not sure if srs....

As I'm sure is the overwhelming majority, 10000% yes. If you're a comic book movie/show/book fan or even not one I'd highly recommend it. Has some highly adult elements so def don't watch around minors lol.

Man what the actual fu…..

So we all know the CONJURING films with Ed and Lorraine Warren? Annebelle? The Devil Made me Do it?

Well the real story/DOCUMENTARY is on NETFLIX.
This is a pretty pretty f’ed up story to be honest. Two boys/brothers who were “possessed”, one brother who says they were all full of it and making the **** up. Ed and Lorraine Warren who were portrayed as con artists who did all this to sell their stories.:::

It really seems that they are all telling the truth.
I don’t know what to believe

THE DEVIL ON TRIAL
Debbie and David Glatzel(family intially possessed)
ARNE CHEYENNE Johnson, brother in law who married Debbie Glatzel and actually had David’s demon transferred to him and then Murdered Debbie’s boss who she allegedly had an affair with?

Bruh, this **** wild.

Man what the actual fu…..

So we all know the CONJURING films with Ed and Lorraine Warren? Annebelle? The Devil Made me Do it?

Well the real story/DOCUMENTARY is on NETFLIX.
This is a pretty pretty f’ed up story to be honest. Two boys/brothers who were “possessed”, one brother who says they were all full of it and making the **** up. Ed and Lorraine Warren who were portrayed as con artists who did all this to sell their stories.:::

It really seems that they are all telling the truth.
I don’t know what to believe

THE DEVIL ON TRIAL
Debbie and David Glatzel(family intially possessed)
ARNE CHEYENNE Johnson, brother in law who married Debbie Glatzel and actually had David’s demon transferred to him and then Murdered Debbie’s boss who she allegedly had an affair with?

Bruh, this **** wild.

Replace 'devil' and 'demon' with 'leprechaun' and see if the story still sounds even REMOTELY plausible.

Speaking of blaxploitation has anyone seen The Outlaw Johnny Black? Heard mixed things on it and that it's no Black Dynamite.

This guy:
IMG_3832.jpeg

Sang this intro song:

And voiced simbas singing parts:

Is also the lead signer of THIS band:

And is the SON of the mother ****ing GOAT composer:
IMG_3833.jpeg

Mind blown.

just wait, how can he sound like a grade schooler (Simba) if he was the lead singer of Toto?

just wait, how can he sound like a grade schooler (Simba) if he was the lead singer of Toto?

From this interview it sounds like he changed the pitch of his voice to do the cub version. Then sang more normal for adult simba songs.

Yeah, I was about to mention Jason Weaver. I thought it was well known by now that he sang for Simba and Johnathan Taylor Thomas did the speaking voice. And of course Jason played young MJ in the Jacksons movie.

On a related note, they dropped some first look pics for the MJ biopic next year. In costume, the actor looks just like him - apparently that's MJ's nephew. *Of course he won't have the singing voice :lol:

Weaver also sang on Chingys One Call Away.

A guy in my dorm used to play those notes on his guitar and it's funny how so few notes could be used in a hit song.

SAG Awards tonight, only on Netflix :lol:
Wasn't the live event with Chris Rock highly problematic? Then I think they did a live reunion of Love is Blind that had its share of issues. With them doing WWE Raw next year they better figure things out before then.

The DOCUMENTARIES tab on NETFLIX is by far my favorite section. Just set after set after set that hits. I Killed my Dad

What a stranger than fiction *** story. Always a crazier story out there though.

Still day everyone in this thread should see WildWild Country.

People will read the IDMB on it and see it’s a story about an Indian Guru and immediately turn away. I had to read a praise report on it by a critic I trust before I gave it a shot. I think I compared it to GEEN YUS (Kanye’s doc) as being the or one of the best Docs, ever.
It’s amazing what the guy did. Amazing accomplishments with some very prestigious followers. The real intriguing cults to me are the ones that can get people like your Mother or Father to join, and the the above average normal people with College Level Education and Upper Middle to Rich class lives or background

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom