Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

These will win Tom Cruise Best Actor when he dies in 2051 right before they come out.

lemme guess. he running in that too.....

j7iRRS.gif

Nah but for real though..... excellent movie!

Don't agree with what he did at all and it's a weird situation in general but I came across these the other night and he was excellent in them. No jokes made really.

Last edited:
Wow are they serious with these delays?? IMO even when the Delta variant surge declines and if Covid cases/hospitilizations decline more at the end of the year their is irreparable damage to many people with theaters that these delays won't net them as much income as they think. I'd say they should have just gone ahead with the releases instead of preventing them from earning money until later.

I'm as big a fan of the theater as anyone and know things likely will never be the same and people won't be going out in droves like that maybe until 2023 and even then not like they were pre covid.

Last one I saw in 3D was Avengers: Endgame, so not long ago—April 2019, but yeah I’m done with it unless something advances it.

It was less and less over the years since Avatar that I was choosing it as an option. None of the 3D stuff really added to any of the movie experience for me, and instead was distracting/took me out of the story.

well there's the difference of filming something whether on film or digital then converting it into 3D and filming something with powerful 3D cameras. Avatar was one of them. think another one was THe martian. can't remember if I saw that in 2d or 3d

I don't like 3d tho

3D movies are generally trash to me.
With that said, iirc back when I watched Black Panther like 18 times maybe once or twice I caught it in 3D as well.

I know this cuz I still got the 3D glasses in my to go movie bag :lol:

Last edited:
The scene in Stranger Things Season 3 when Robin comes out to Steve is really well done.

There are so many good scenes—that is definitely one of them, my favorite season of the three by far. Thought the dude that played Billy Hargrove was great and they developed that character so well throughout S3.

There are so many good scenes—that is definitely one of them, my favorite season of the three by far. Thought the dude that played Billy Hargrove was great and they developed that character so well throughout S3.

My favorite season as well. They managed multiple story lines and character arcs so well and tied it all together beautifully at the end. Elite TV.

Back
Top Bottom