Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I am Number Four.
pimp.gif
mean.gif
NO! that movie wasn't good man. I hope you are joking

And last but not least, Elizabeth Olsen. She was excellent in Martha Marcy, the only good part about Silent House, not in enough of Red Lights and I just saw Liberal Arts. Good god she's radiant.

If you're an Olsen fan, it's worth a watch because she's gorgeous and wonderful in it. 

I watched Silent House for her. :smh:
Just a nothing of a movie that only has what...3 scenes in it?
And all of them were staring down her chest. :lol:

Forgot she was in Liberal Arts. I'll check that out.

Oh...and your girl Jennifer Lawrence, is hosting SNL this week.

Last edited:
The Deep Blue Sea - Great Score
Hyde Park On Hudson - Not my kind of movie
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - Pretty good

Last edited:
Nothin I could do JRS. Sorry man.

No O, there was a more generic one, was pretty comical really, I even thought about it for a sec, but this one is better.

I tried Ches.

Last edited:
meh, this is life. i guess i could get over this by talking about some ridiculously popular movie i haven't seen. like any of the indiana jones's for instance .

So passive aggressive. :lol:[quote name="CP"]If you guys wanna vote a better title, we can do that.[/quote]Good idea.

meh, this is life. i guess i could get over this by talking about some ridiculously popular movie i haven't seen. like any of the indiana jones's for instance .
After Crystal Skull, I don't think you need to watch them anymore, though. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom