Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

CP, you might want to cross out shabooyah from the draft. I have a feeling he won't be around. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

CP, you might want to cross out shabooyah from the draft. I have a feeling he won't be around. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Lord of the Rings > Star Wars > GoT. Middle Earth destroys anything else it's matched against.

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Lord of the Rings > Star Wars > GoT. Middle Earth destroys anything else it's matched against.

that rings saga just wasnt for me. maybe the movies are much differant but i found it so boring. such a long walk to ruin some jewelry.

my friend used to be into the star wars books. i always thought they were just gimmick books

that rings saga just wasnt for me. maybe the movies are much differant but i found it so boring. such a long walk to ruin some jewelry.

my friend used to be into the star wars books. i always thought they were just gimmick books

Let's reserve some damn judgment for GoT, it's only been 10 episodes. And I'm illiterate so enough of this book talk.

shab
laugh.gif

Let's reserve some damn judgment for GoT, it's only been 10 episodes. And I'm illiterate so enough of this book talk.

shab
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

such a long walk to ruin some jewelry.
25ksc8x.gif

American Horror Story just gave me my first OH $+!+ moment when the people showed up in the back seat. Had my heart skip a beat, man
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
This whole episode got me on edge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

such a long walk to ruin some jewelry.
25ksc8x.gif

American Horror Story just gave me my first OH $+!+ moment when the people showed up in the back seat. Had my heart skip a beat, man
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
This whole episode got me on edge
laugh.gif

I've read some of the Star Wars novels and enjoyed them a lot. I haven't read any of the GOT novels yet, so I can't really compare. But the Star Wars books were good in their own right. It was years ago, but I can definitely remember thinking that those stories would have made good movies.

I've read some of the Star Wars novels and enjoyed them a lot. I haven't read any of the GOT novels yet, so I can't really compare. But the Star Wars books were good in their own right. It was years ago, but I can definitely remember thinking that those stories would have made good movies.

Saw Warrior today. Cracked into my Top 10 of 2011 and one of the better sports films I have seen in a while. Acting was great all around. If I wasn't such a Tom Hardy fan, I would have really been split on who to go for. Each of the fighters' stories worked very well, and there were several moments where you get a tad emotional for both of them. Side note, kind of ironic that they had Kurt Angle playing a Russian fighter. Definitely recommended.
Also, read the screenplay a couple days ago and decided to watch Basic Instinct today. Can you believe that the screenwriter (Joe Eszterhas), wrote the script in ten days and sold it for $3 million (and take into account this was in 1992). Unreal.

Looking forward to Cowboys & Aliens and Melancholia this weekend. Should tide me over for the next 2 weeks before "Tinker" comes out.

Saw Warrior today. Cracked into my Top 10 of 2011 and one of the better sports films I have seen in a while. Acting was great all around. If I wasn't such a Tom Hardy fan, I would have really been split on who to go for. Each of the fighters' stories worked very well, and there were several moments where you get a tad emotional for both of them. Side note, kind of ironic that they had Kurt Angle playing a Russian fighter. Definitely recommended.
Also, read the screenplay a couple days ago and decided to watch Basic Instinct today. Can you believe that the screenwriter (Joe Eszterhas), wrote the script in ten days and sold it for $3 million (and take into account this was in 1992). Unreal.

Looking forward to Cowboys & Aliens and Melancholia this weekend. Should tide me over for the next 2 weeks before "Tinker" comes out.

Yeah of course, but it's good to have some mindless tv.

Watched the first few episodes of the inbetweeners. Very funny

Yeah of course, but it's good to have some mindless tv.

Watched the first few episodes of the inbetweeners. Very funny

Back
Top Bottom