Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

fiancé doing a garage sale at her parents. I said GIMME!
IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4492.jpeg

Same got some pickups from the library (underrated way of getting movies)

What’s the order I should watch these?

IMG_4587.jpeg

Nice!!! Costner Robin Hood is a damn good time. Just a really enjoyable film with plenty of entertainment.

Trading places is one of the greatest comedies of all time, but it could be dated. (Akroyd wears blackface) I think it still holds up, but comedy is super subjective.

If you haven’t seen Boyz in the hood, I’d watch that immediately. It’s probably the only true MUST WATCH in the pile.

Haven’t seen any of them, looking forward to them. Akroyd and Murphy seem like a mixed couple in comedy but I hear everyone loved that movie.

Lol you watched it already? Never seen

When there’s that large amount of people who tell you not to watch just listen.

It’s not even a good bad.

The Flash was a terrible movie but I wasn’t mad after I watched it.

I ain’t had a drink in 3 weeks and that movie made me relapse!

I mean there’s nothing good about the movie!

There’s no character you feel anything for.

Editing is terrible.

Set pieces and locations are by far THE WORST in comic movie history!

It’s not beautifully shot, it’s dark and grey lighting!

Costumes are TRASH!

Not one piece of interesting dialogue my GOD I NEEF ANOTHER BEER!

I mean there’s nothing good about the movie!

There’s no character you feel anything for.

Editing is terrible.

Set pieces and locations are by far THE WORST in comic movie history!

It’s not beautifully shot, it’s dark and grey lighting!

Costumes are TRASH!

Not one piece of interesting dialogue my GOD I NEEF ANOTHER BEER!
You catch the bad reshoot wig? Joint would pop in and out.

d6501346d98790d95eb932324dbb0adc54-07-kate-mara-f4-wig.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Screenshot_20240629-193417.png

Harrison Ford, my God. :wow:

Stallone and Eddie after that, and just the start of the Tom Cruise run.

I was thinking this the other day, can anybody say which decade was Cruise’s PRIME? I don’t I can pinpoint his peak. Dude has equally dominated every decade since the 80’s.

80’s - rain man, top gun, risky business, born on the 4th of July. all iconic and could be considered his prime.

90’s- few good men, mission impossible, the firm, Jerry McGuire, interview with a vampire, eyes wide shut. All iconic, legendary quotes and all. Could be considered his prime.

2000’s- more mission impossibles but also BLOCKBUSTERS like minority report, war of the worlds. Critically acclaimed hits like vanilla sky, collateral, last samurai. This is when no actor on the planet could compete with his box office numbers. Could be considered his prime yes?

2010’s- more of the same from the previous decade, but even bigger box office numbers. MI fallout, rogue nation, and ghost protocol. Edge of tomorrow?

Then you start to think he’s done for, too old. Mans hits the 2020’s and releases the highest grossing film of his career in Top Gun Maverick; $1.5 BILLY!! HAS THIS MAN EVEN HIT HIS PEAK YET???

Back
Top Bottom