Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

can't wait for Kinds of Kindness

3e6151793cf414166da9464c2b29fe4ec4e010e3.jpg

A nice little twist at the end of Hacks I didn’t expect. Can’t ****in wait for the next season.
I love Hacks and loved how it went given how strong their relationship seemed, like the mother/daughter each of them never had. My guilty pleasure that I don't feel guilty about because it's good.

I’ve seen every. Single. Episode of Tooltime. And I feel like I’ve seen everything Dave Chappelle has ever been in. I NEVER knew he was on that show!
IMG_4299.jpeg

This is like when I found out George Carlin was the conductor on that Thomas train show :wow:
I think this is around the time him and Brewer got a pilot. I can't remember quite what happened who screwed up to get it cancelled I think Brewer but I can't recall the story. I've heard Chappelle and Brewer both talk about it at different points though.

I think this is around the time him and Brewer got a pilot. I can't remember quite what happened who screwed up to get it cancelled I think Brewer but I can't recall the story. I've heard Chappelle and Brewer both talk about it at different points though.

to add to Katt's point: That's why Chappelle's show pilot had the blind KKK member skit. It was insanely over the top/edgy because he was so used to being dropped that he gained the "F it Full Send" attitude to the network.

"If this passes thru then were good to go"

Caught Civil War the other day. I enjoyed it for sure, but I think I wanted a different movie about this world than what they gave me. Entertaining and well acted, with some beets cinematography and score as well. It was well made and had some good points but I feel like I'll forget it in a week.

I was thinking about the recent news that dvds and Blu-ray’s are ceasing production. Does that mean Redbox essentially just went belly up? Haven’t read any articles about them folding, but isn’t that pretty much writing on the wall? Is it time to HODL Redbox stocks? Seems like a model that’s going bye bye and gonna get shorted by Big Hedge Fund

I still have a coworker that uses Redbox. She is a bit older and less tech savvy. I was still surprised to see them around

I had to subscribe to an app called GAIA in order to watch this 12part series. The trailer doesn’t explain very well what the Series contains. Well worth the subscription. I think you can watch the 1st episode for FREE (you can I’ll link it)but I implore you to GOOGLE Swarru of Erra prior to watching so you know exactly what the conversation is about. Coolest thing it ties directly to The Hidden Hand Interview .
Its an Interview I read a few years back and had my mind blown by the alleged explanation of the age old question, who we are and why we are here.
Trailer

FREE EPISODE 1 of Galactic Messages

Link to Hidden Hand Interview

I think that was the one that I thought was the worst :lol:

After seeing 4 and 5, I respectfully disagree. Imo this is the "best" of the worst films. Still bad but it has some redeeming moments.

If someone had never seen any of the Halloween movies :stoneface: I would tell them the only ones worth watching are:

1) 1978
2) Halloween II (1981)
3) Halloween 2018

The rest can be skipped. jpzx jpzx have you seen Halloween III? I left it off of the list, but it is worth watching as well. I don't even consider it a Halloween movie; it's more so an above average horror movie of the time (1982)

After seeing 4 and 5, I respectfully disagree. Imo this is the "best" of the worst films. Still bad but it has some redeeming moments.

If someone had never seen any of the Halloween movies :stoneface: I would tell them the only ones worth watching are:

1) 1978
2) Halloween II (1981)
3) Halloween 2018

The rest can be skipped. jpzx jpzx have you seen Halloween III? I left it off of the list, but it is worth watching as well. I don't even consider it a Halloween movie; it's more so an above average horror movie of the time (1982)
Is 3 Season of the Witch (or something like that) in which MM doesn't appear?

Back
Top Bottom