Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah true that was a black-and-white scene, so we just see it as a bombshell to RDJ. I think when he even goes back into the conference room and he and the other two close the blinds, he asks, “Can’t we get this vetted out and discredit him?”, and the character Alden Ehrenreich plays, says, “Well, it’s not a trial, sir, like you’ve been told. There is not a basis for evidence.”

It just seems, even if intentional, Malek having it all to the pure details is pretty critical to the story and feels like somehow we should have an idea how Malek knew about Strass and Roger Robb and all of it, even if he agreed with all the scientists about Oppenheimer.

But if it was an open secret maybe it doesn’t bear explaining. Although it wasn’t open to three of the voters including JFK I guess + the two abstaining as a result of the Malek testimony.

Caught a Man Called Otto last night.

Man that sent me on a feels trip.

Tom Hanks did is thing and it was a nice touch having his son play in the flashbacks.

Good movie.

Marisol is bae. :blush:

Seeing the relationship between her and Otto grow was a highlight of the movie.

I finally saw Oppenheimer on 70mm IMAX after buying my ticket last month just to secure a good seat.

I thought I was great. Probably the Nolan film since The Dark Knight.

It has a lot of the Nolan features you see in his other films and it looks great as well.

There were so many name actors in this film that I didn't even recognize them until I looked them up in the credits.

Beverly Hills Cop 2 is Judge Reinhold’s high note, Fast Times was an early put him on the map.

C CP1708
Iconic shot 🔥

1692150871088.jpeg

I must be rewatching too many films I have already seen. I don’t recall this film, ever. No trailer, no news no nothing.
This has to be good no?
I see it’s billed as a Comedy? Man Tf am I about to watch.

Edit: added Film Poster
IMG_4935.jpeg

Last edited:

I wonder if it has to do with Eastwoods monkey movie doing numbers. Just read that, adjusting for inflation, this film was the biggest hit of his entire career :lol:

“Box office performance
It grossed a total of $104.3 million in the United States and Canada, and was the second-highest-grossing film of 1978.”

IMG_1983.jpeg

I must be rewatching too many films I have already seen. I don’t recall this film, ever. No trailer, no news no nothing.
This has to be good no?
I see it’s billed as a Comedy? Man Tf am I about to watch.
Must have missed your earlier post but what movie are you referring to??

Back
Top Bottom