Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

x Buddha Bless x x Buddha Bless x WELL, The Verdict was amazing, what’s next

The nurse admitted she changed the form by one of the doctor’s requests that the patient ate 9 hours before, and not 1 hour before. The doctor didn’t read the admission form, and made the patient a vegetable. Brilliant Newman speech to close. The judge was a total schmuck my god :rofl:

My dog, who was named Tank when we adopted from the Animal Humane Society

View attachment 3160138

Sydney Sweeney’s dog, who was adopted from the Animal Humane Society and is named Tank

IMG_0474.jpeg

IMG_0473.png

IMG_0472.png

These people sign five-movie deals with Netflix, they’re gonna be mid if 1 breaks the mold that’s great.

Fun little Titanic fact for your Monday:

James Cameron the director himself drew the Rose picture, and all the drawings in Jack’s binder.

IMG_0488.jpeg
IMG_0489.png
IMG_0490.jpeg

x Buddha Bless x x Buddha Bless x WELL, The Verdict was amazing, what’s next

The nurse admitted she changed the form by one of the doctor’s requests that the patient ate 9 hours before, and not 1 hour before. The doctor didn’t read the admission form, and made the patient a vegetable. Brilliant Newman speech to close. The judge was a total schmuck my god :rofl:
And you chose to watch Sly Stallone hang from rocks first.

The Verdict is a classic. Might need to rewatch

YYYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!

Just started Bones and All.

30 minutes in, this is setting up to be my favorite horror ever.

Opposite for me, I was super excited by the trailer, but EXTREMELY bored by it.

Tried to watch it four times. Maybe not for me

Need to rewatch Bones and All, I really enjoyed it on first viewing but missed most of the intro. I really enjoyed the road trip aspect of it and outside the two leads I thought Mark Rylance crushed his role.

I also echo the recent sentiments on Asteroid City, generally a big fan of Wes Anderson flicks but yea this one was just missing something and it put me to sleep in parts. 4.5/8

Can't wrap my head around Barbie doing these numbers. I'm actually finna torrent n watch just to figure that out.
I legit can't rap my head around how people can't wrap their head around how it's so successful. The main 2 characters are notable stars, and it's the ultimate white girl movie. Those 2 things are true before even watching it, so that's a major driving force behind the ticket sales for first time viewers. People who have actually seen it know, that it's a pretty progressive movie, which is always going to do well. So then word gets out, or they go watch it a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time.

Do any of you remember any of the horrors that I've said I really, really liked? Like suggestions that you made that I have came back and said 'That's a rare, enjoyable horror for me'?

Back
Top Bottom