Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

2839D754-0CCC-4429-B257-56D9350BCE37.gif
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Hannibal was a very unique movie.

“I’m trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape but Evelyn, my supposed “fiance” keeps buzzing in my ear.”
1653679264168.png

I saw this at a dollar theater back in 1997.
Dollar Theaters... completely forgot about those. Was always a good way to watch something you might've missed in theaters.

Add me to the list of being convinced to watch Top Gun on opening weekend. Usually I wait a couple weeks for a big movie till the hype and theater crowds die down. Only interested in seeing it in Imax now.

Posted in the official thread but I'll go a little more in-depth for my movie brethren.

Just finished the first part of Stranger Things...and wow. Kudos to them, they basically erased any doubts about the series.

No, the episodes weren't too long. The kids weren't too old. The pandemic didn't ruin the show (picked up right where it left off). And yes, there are more stories to tell without it getting stale.

The influences and callbacks were tasteful (Amityville, NOES, It, Carrie). All of the cameos killed it. Most of all, they did an excellent job rounding everything out without it being cheesy or forced.

I'll wait to officially rank it, but I will say it was the most enjoyable initial watch I've had since S1. Being a big Nightmare On Elm Street fan, I can say it is better than most of those sequels :lol:

TLDR: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I can hear the music as he’s realized what has happened, and blurry in the background you can see Tobin Bell getting up 🔥

I can hear the music as he’s realized what has happened, and blurry in the background you can see Tobin Bell getting up 🔥
100% this! That song is for the most part, the biggest contributing factor of what made that scene so memorable!

Back
Top Bottom