Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Was gonna post a Cop Land clip too. Outside of Goodfellas probably my 2nd favorite movie he's in for me I think

3305ea30fea5fa159fe628ec3ed5a747a3e74152.jpg

I’m surprised he was only 67. He looked much older in his most recent roles.

One of my favorite scenes from him:

Just saw blow last week for the first time since it came out. I never realized he was in it. I was gonna post in here that I thought his performance was PHENOMENAL for such a small role. Shame he didn’t get any shine from that role.

Anybody remember this movie No Escape from 94’ ?
7845E1C6-0D3F-44B2-91DD-4167F5D4A8E2.jpeg

Me and my dad used to watch that allll the time. One of the great cheesy action popcorn flicks from that time period. Used to play on TNT like every night. Die Hard and this movie would be the lineup on the TV guide constantly :lol:

RIP Ray. Fantastic actor. Fantastic career.

R.I.P. to a true legend in Liotta. Gonna watch Cop Land soon as I've only caught bits and pieces on TV here and there. Definitely need to watch Goodfellas again for the umpteenth time, movie will never get old to me.

Unlawful Entry. :pimp:

Crossing Over (with Alive Eve :nerd: )

Hannibal

Blow

Obviously Goodfellas

And he was just in Many Saints..... :frown:

RIP Ray

I saw Liotta in person once. Happened to be in the theater with his kid for the same showing of X-Men 2 that I was at. Kind of an intimidating presence -he’s a pretty big dude and had that intense look on his face he gets in movies. Definitely had no thoughts about approaching him for an autograph. :lol:

RIP again :frown:

My sister lives in upstate NY in a neighborhood close to where they filmed The Place Beyond the Pines (some of the filmmakers even looked at their house as potential locations to shoot but ultimately picked another house) and saw Liotta on set one day when driving home from work.

Damn :smh:

Ray Liotta was one of the few actors that was so good, talented, and skilled with the craft and his style that I loved to hate the characters he portrayed.

More times than not he played some scumbag SOB or you could see some a-hole in even his good characters. I knew I would dislike the character he was playing but would still watch cuz he and the story were usually so good.

A real quality actor.

Back
Top Bottom