Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1650325574408.jpeg

Top 5 Marvel villains

1. Thanos
2. Loki
3. Killmonger
4. Helena
5. Red Face

I might be forgetting people

think of all the fall out from zemo's actions

broke up the avengers.. exposed a whole damn country (which resulted in an almost civil war in said country).. hell who knows if thanos is even successful without zemo's actions.. hell changed peter's life

loki, while entertaining, could only wish to have THAT level of success

Has anyone seen Wonder Boys? Just learned of it today while listening to the Rewatchables on Spiderman (2k2 version with Tobey), it sounds like an interesting movie and has aforementioned Maguire, M. Douglas, RDJ, Frances McDormand and Katie Holmes. I was shocked I'd never heard of it until now considering the cast but sounds like this movie flew under the radar.

Has anyone seen Wonder Boys? Just learned of it today while listening to the Rewatchables on Spiderman (2k2 version with Tobey), it sounds like an interesting movie and has aforementioned Maguire, M. Douglas, RDJ, Frances McDormand and Katie Holmes. I was shocked I'd never heard of it until now considering the cast but sounds like this movie flew under the radar.

I’ve seen it multiple times, including originally at the theater. Good flick if you like quirky, dark-ish comedies. Good performances by all involved, even Katie Holmes is decent in a smaller role!

Think it was kind of the start of RDJ’s “comeback” after he went through some struggles with substance abuse.

Back
Top Bottom