Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh yeah that batman game on ps3 is surprisingly amazing
It's awesome... So long as you don't cheat and play through the whole thing in Detective Mode.
laugh.gif

You pretty much needed Detective Mode on at all times to progress through the game though.
laugh.gif

Really looking forward to Arkham City.
pimp.gif

So many good game coming out later this year.

- Arkham City
- Uncharted 3
- God of War Origins Collections
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Assasin's Creed Revelations (even though Ubisoft has been milking this series dry the last few years
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh yeah that batman game on ps3 is surprisingly amazing
It's awesome... So long as you don't cheat and play through the whole thing in Detective Mode.
laugh.gif

You pretty much needed Detective Mode on at all times to progress through the game though.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

- Arkham City
- Uncharted 3
- Assasin's Creed Revelations (even though Ubisoft has been milking this series dry the last few years
eyes.gif
)

I still have pretty healthy DVD collection. I like to be able to look at the movies on the racks/shelves.

I probably have about 75 individual movies (they include, among other things, all the LOTR movies, the first 6 Harry Potter movies, most of the recent Judd Apatow associated comedies starting with 40 Year Old Virgin and a bunch of older stuff), a box set of the original Star Wars trilogy, every season of Lost (except the last -- still not sure if I'm going to get that one), the Best of Chris Farley and Will Ferrel from SNL, the two season of Da Ali G Show from HBO and a couple of sports videos. I do not include, as part of my collection, my wife's boxed sets of each season of Felicity and the first season of Party of Five.

I still have pretty healthy DVD collection. I like to be able to look at the movies on the racks/shelves.

I probably have about 75 individual movies (they include, among other things, all the LOTR movies, the first 6 Harry Potter movies, most of the recent Judd Apatow associated comedies starting with 40 Year Old Virgin and a bunch of older stuff), a box set of the original Star Wars trilogy, every season of Lost (except the last -- still not sure if I'm going to get that one), the Best of Chris Farley and Will Ferrel from SNL, the two season of Da Ali G Show from HBO and a couple of sports videos. I do not include, as part of my collection, my wife's boxed sets of each season of Felicity and the first season of Party of Five.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

- Arkham City
- Uncharted 3
eyes.gif
)

I haven't played anything on my PS3 in probably 3 months because nothing new has come out that piqued my interest...

But Arkham City and Uncharted will undoubtedly get a ton of burn.

I never finished the second Assassin's Creed... Too damn repetitive for me to ever really get into.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

- Arkham City
- Uncharted 3
eyes.gif
)

I haven't played anything on my PS3 in probably 3 months because nothing new has come out that piqued my interest...

But Arkham City and Uncharted will undoubtedly get a ton of burn.

I never finished the second Assassin's Creed... Too damn repetitive for me to ever really get into.

Dirk, do you have any pics of your Blu Ray stash?  If you do, you gotta post those up. 

You see that one dudes collection in General, something like 150-200 blu rays or so, nice as hell.  But friggin unorganized as @#$%. 
sick.gif
  I don't know if I'm the only one, but to have all those movies and have them all scattered about is just
grin.gif
 to me.  Especially a collection as nice as that one. 

Dark Knight Rises story line leaks.......I dunno if I can wait til next year man.  I ain't gonna make it. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dirk, do you have any pics of your Blu Ray stash?  If you do, you gotta post those up. 

You see that one dudes collection in General, something like 150-200 blu rays or so, nice as hell.  But friggin unorganized as @#$%. 
sick.gif
  I don't know if I'm the only one, but to have all those movies and have them all scattered about is just
grin.gif
 to me.  Especially a collection as nice as that one. 

Dark Knight Rises story line leaks.......I dunno if I can wait til next year man.  I ain't gonna make it. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
Did you read the leak (if so, read my spoiler), if not, avoid at all costs
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Bane puts in work against Batman, right? Or did I read wrong?

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
Did you read the leak (if so, read my spoiler), if not, avoid at all costs
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Bane puts in work against Batman, right? Or did I read wrong?

^
It's soundin that way.  It's crossed my mind that this could all be smoke and mirrors by them to mask what's really going on, but just the possibility of what he MIGHT do with the storyline is making it hard for me to concentrate. 
laugh.gif

This is gonna be like the Joker leaks on steroids (pun intended) and it's going to last for a full damn year. 
30t6p3b.gif

^
It's soundin that way.  It's crossed my mind that this could all be smoke and mirrors by them to mask what's really going on, but just the possibility of what he MIGHT do with the storyline is making it hard for me to concentrate. 
laugh.gif

This is gonna be like the Joker leaks on steroids (pun intended) and it's going to last for a full damn year. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not reading the leak... But it would be nice if Nolan just announced now he was doing a 4th movie and he was going to let loose on the Bane storyline.

I'm not reading the leak... But it would be nice if Nolan just announced now he was doing a 4th movie and he was going to let loose on the Bane storyline.

He won't do that (at least not yet) and I'd hate for them this:

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaking Batman at the beginning or during the movie and have him recovered by the end to stop Bane. That recovery story is a good movie in itself.

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaking Batman at the beginning or during the movie and have him recovered by the end to stop Bane. That recovery story is a good movie in itself.

i want batman incapacitated by the end of the movie and have the little kiddies crying on the way out. Empire strikes back style

i want batman incapacitated by the end of the movie and have the little kiddies crying on the way out. Empire strikes back style

Originally Posted by Proshares

Spoiler [+]
My head would explode with rage and I'd never forgive him. It would ruin the triology to cover that whole storyline in one movie.

Back
Top Bottom