Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

273977631_487691972899810_5743024208219913551_n.jpg

When my wife and I first started dating we went to the movies all the time. Saw a bunch of those high school flicks like 10 Things I Hate About You, She’s All That, American Pie, the one where Drew Barrymore is a reporter who poses as a HS kid, etc. in the theater. I’m not ashamed :lol: Those movies usually entertained.

I’m with you guys. Those movies you mentioned are from a time when they were being played at my “go to” movie theater in my area. That movie theater is no longer in existence, but when I see a film like “10 Things I Hate About You” I associate it with all the positive memories from seeing it in that theater.

I didn't see any of those in the theater, but from 6th grade through my senior year my mom managed a local video store. I saw every rated r, and popular teen movie from that period on vhs and DVD once it dropped. I would binge watch movies the way people do tv now. My favorite is when the screeners would drop 🔥

I didn't see any of those in the theater, but from 6th grade through my senior year my mom managed a local video store. I saw every rated r, and popular teen movie from that period on vhs and DVD once it dropped. I would binge watch movies the way people do tv now. My favorite is when the screeners would drop 🔥

My neighbor owned a video store and we always had access to those screeners. Can remember watching this but can't remember what it was about. Also Passenger 57.

51zjl13vf6L._SY445_.jpg

When my wife and I first started dating we went to the movies all the time. Saw a bunch of those high school flicks like 10 Things I Hate About You, She’s All That, American Pie, the one where Drew Barrymore is a reporter who poses as a HS kid, etc. in the theater. I’m not ashamed :lol: Those movies usually entertained.

Never Been Kissed. Not Ashamed Either But As A Kid I Watched And Liked Them All :lol:

Just saw the Jennifer Love Hewitt Punk’d episode the other day on PlutoTV :lol:

All I remember about Punk'd is Malcolm in the middle and Timberlake getting Punk'd. I vaguely remember Missy Elliot being cool calm and collected while still letting them know she's not to be f'd with.

Yea I remember missy came off good

but most of em I was like why y’all friends with this dude and signed off on this shh

I never saw the OG Amityville Horror. Tuned in the other day & thought I was watching Christian Bale play something set in the 1970's. Turns out it was James Brolin. These Mf'ers look identical.
ns4l13kbvqc61.jpg

xa2gxzohezp41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom