Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I know nothing of Moon Knght but saw the trailer during the game. I love Marvel studios and my son and I are in just off the strength of the entire Avengers production. Would it be a fair simplification to say that Moon Knight is Batman with a personality disorder?

-foe
I mean from appearance stand point sure.

But nowhere near the same origins so not the same motivation. Plus disorder aside, Moon Knight is just a crazy ************. He would freak Batman out.

Juice got me on my Omar Epps kick right now. One of the most underrated actors of our time. They always talk about young Leo, or Ben and Matt, and older dudes like Denzel and McConaughey but Omar never gets mentioned in top tier actors. Tonight I will watch The Program and Higher Learning
Young Omar was great. Tv Omar is really good.

Late 90s he simply never got that push as a leading man by any director or studio. Then he sort of got regulated to what at the time were labeled "black" movies going in to the 2000s.

Cant really put him up there with the rest you named.

Jada is on the cover but y’all just said she died, anywayyyyy, you could’ve waited until Ska’s review that’s one of the best scenes.
Its a horror slasher flick. People die :lol:

No movie over 20 years old is being spoiled. Tons of movies Ska hasn't watched where we talk about the movie and he reads the posts not knowing a clue what its about anyway.

He isn't being spoiled.

might need to check out how i met your father

Just watch Grown·ish. She's in it along with 4 other hot chicks.

Last edited:
I personally don’t give a shh about spoilers or being spoiled or whatever

I don’t put much value in some big reveal or some shh pulling things together

Either you got a quality movie and the pieces fit, like the sixth sense or fight club.. the quality is there to see depth on multiple viewings

Having said that you get a short shelf life on not expecting spoilers.. someone born when that movie cam out could be out of college

I remember hands being thrown at my middle school over someone spoiling the Sixth Sense.

271900938_5153905541300281_8185054906354884298_n.jpg

I remember hands being thrown at my middle school over someone spoiling the Sixth Sense.

i don’t get it

fightclub is the best example to me.. you need to watch that movie multiple times knowing what’s going on

little details like 2 grown men seating int he backseat and the looks they give each other during the argument

Watched Scream 4 last night (its on Showtime btw) and it still holds up. After the massive disappointment that was 3 the 4th did the series justice and was nearly as good as 2 IMO. Good suspense and the humor is well timed also. I used to have a big crush on Hayden Panettiere during the late 00s.

Never seen Scream 4. I'll have to do that before I see the newest one. I thought 2 was pretty good and 3 was trash. The OG will forever be iconic and a classic IMO.

The Last Duel was just okay.

The entire cast, save for Jodie Comer, was bad. Affleck was flat-out terrible. Writing was also bad.

The Last Duel was just okay.

The entire cast, save for Jodie Comer, was bad. Affleck was flat-out terrible. Writing was also bad.

I don’t care if the way they had Affleck looking was historically appropriate, no good was going to come of that :lol:

Plan on watching the Ray Donovan movie sometime this weekend, just trying to debate if I want to suffer through some of the last season to jog my memory or just hop right back in. Also took my daughter to see Sing 2 tonight at the $5 theater saw that the new Scream is playing kind of want to catch the 215p matinee tomorrow after work I love empty theaters, but would also like to go back and watch a couple of the others beforehand. Decisions decisions 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

When the hell y'all gon watch Scream so I can speak to it? ****.

Get to work.

Saw it today. I feel like it was definitely the most graphic of them all. Better than 4 that’s for sure.

Edit: i see everybody hates 3. Idk why I’ve enjoyed it so much lol. I’ve seen 3 just as much as 1 &2. If i had to rank??? Just thinking about what i saw today.

2(car scene one of my next experiences at the movies)
New one

Love the series though. I’ve really seen 1-3 more 20-30 times each. 4 was cool but nothing stuck out to me. The original is probably really the best. But my experience in the theater with part 2 makes it my favorite though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom