Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Proshares

Does it matter if you've seen em all?

I vote FMJ.
doesn't matter. It's just usually more enjoyable to review something you haven't seen before

Originally Posted by Proshares

Does it matter if you've seen em all?

I vote FMJ.
doesn't matter. It's just usually more enjoyable to review something you haven't seen before

oh wait...that's the list...and i got last?
eyes.gif
%%!%%@+%#%%%

I'll let you swap places with me in exchange for getting to pick two of your five movie choices in this first round.

Deal.

Anyway, I choose Mean Streets as well

I'll let you swap places with me in exchange for getting to pick two of your five movie choices in this first round.

Deal.

Anyway, I choose Mean Streets as well

Just got thru Super 8......yeah, it was decent. Mena Suvari Jr. can really act. She was great. I always thought Luke killed the rancor.......And no matter what I see him in, I always like coach Taylor. He does great work.
pimp.gif

Just got thru Super 8......yeah, it was decent. Mena Suvari Jr. can really act. She was great. I always thought Luke killed the rancor.......And no matter what I see him in, I always like coach Taylor. He does great work.
pimp.gif

I'm picking five Uwe Boll movies.

Anyone else interested in this Falling Skies show? It premiers tomorrow night on TNT.
Falling Skies tells the story of the aftermath of an alien invasion.It follows a group of survivors who must band together in order tofight back against the invading aliens. The group, known as the 2ndMass (for "Massachusetts"), is led by Boston Universityhistory professor Tom Mason who, while in search of his son, must puthis extensive knowledge of military history into practice as one of theleaders of the resistance movement.
Steven Spielberg is involved.

If it turns out to be The Walking Dead but with aliens, that would be great.

I'm picking five Uwe Boll movies.

Anyone else interested in this Falling Skies show? It premiers tomorrow night on TNT.
Falling Skies tells the story of the aftermath of an alien invasion.It follows a group of survivors who must band together in order tofight back against the invading aliens. The group, known as the 2ndMass (for "Massachusetts"), is led by Boston Universityhistory professor Tom Mason who, while in search of his son, must puthis extensive knowledge of military history into practice as one of theleaders of the resistance movement.
Steven Spielberg is involved.

If it turns out to be The Walking Dead but with aliens, that would be great.

I'm with you, CP... Coach Taylor is good bull. Needs more roles.

And outta that bunch, it's Mean Streets for me. Followed by Eternal Sunshine.

I'm with you, CP... Coach Taylor is good bull. Needs more roles.

And outta that bunch, it's Mean Streets for me. Followed by Eternal Sunshine.

You know what, flip me to Eternal... That movie is fantastic and I've wanted to give it another watch.

You know what, flip me to Eternal... That movie is fantastic and I've wanted to give it another watch.

I'll vote Eternal Sunshine if you get JA to join and make him watch the damn movie.
laugh.gif

And Big J, now that I think about it, I'm cool with back to back picks.

I'll vote Eternal Sunshine if you get JA to join and make him watch the damn movie.
laugh.gif

And Big J, now that I think about it, I'm cool with back to back picks.

As much as I love Eternal, Mean Streets has been on my list for awhile, still haven't seen it.

and yeah, Falling Skies looks fairly good and I've seen a few good reviews.

As much as I love Eternal, Mean Streets has been on my list for awhile, still haven't seen it.

and yeah, Falling Skies looks fairly good and I've seen a few good reviews.

Sucker Punch......mindless, visually stunning, no dialogue, steals from the Matrix about 5 times, and it played more music than MTV does. Other than that, eh, 6/10. Falling Skies looks kinda like I been askin for from invasion movies, only a series will have more time than a movie will. And Dexter is starting to leak ads.
pimp.gif
Mean or Sunshine, I never seen either so I'm happy no matter what.

Sucker Punch......mindless, visually stunning, no dialogue, steals from the Matrix about 5 times, and it played more music than MTV does. Other than that, eh, 6/10. Falling Skies looks kinda like I been askin for from invasion movies, only a series will have more time than a movie will. And Dexter is starting to leak ads.
pimp.gif
Mean or Sunshine, I never seen either so I'm happy no matter what.

I just watched [REC] and Quarantine tonight. [REC] is the foreign movie remade as Quarantine in America. It amazes me every time how badly they mess up foreign horror movies when they're remade here
laugh.gif
Quarantine was awful but [REC] was an amazing movie.

I just watched [REC] and Quarantine tonight. [REC] is the foreign movie remade as Quarantine in America. It amazes me every time how badly they mess up foreign horror movies when they're remade here
laugh.gif
Quarantine was awful but [REC] was an amazing movie.

Back
Top Bottom