Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by DubA169

does everyone here have access to movies through torrents or netflix or whatever?
No.  I have an old movie rental place near by that has helped me locate a ton of movies since this thread has been open tho.  So I have at least that one resource.  And I own close to 600 or so movies, I gotta think I can at least cover some of what gets tossed out. 
laugh.gif
  Plus I have about 30 movie channels thru Directv, if ya'll namin movies that I can't fine thru those avenues, Ima be pissed. 
laugh.gif

JPZ, makes sense, sounds good.  Maybe the smart way to play it then is to pick 4 crappy movies, and the one you actually want everyone to watch. 
laugh.gif

^
Exactly why I made this thread.........

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Looks good.  Lovin the 12 90 year old scouts, and then Brad Pitt's 40 year old self. 
roll.gif

^
Exactly why I made this thread.........

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Looks good.  Lovin the 12 90 year old scouts, and then Brad Pitt's 40 year old self. 
roll.gif

Brad Pitt looking looking extremely ancient.

It should be good but for some reason that trailer leads me to believe it won't be.

Brad Pitt looking looking extremely ancient.

It should be good but for some reason that trailer leads me to believe it won't be.

That looks like something I'd never spend money on. I'll find it for Sorkin, I guess.

Cyrus and Greek = as serious as I'm gonna take Jonah Hill.

That looks like something I'd never spend money on. I'll find it for Sorkin, I guess.

Cyrus and Greek = as serious as I'm gonna take Jonah Hill.

I'll try to be in on the list...started watching a $@%# load of netflix and Blu Rays I have that I've never seen yet...

I'll try to be in on the list...started watching a $@%# load of netflix and Blu Rays I have that I've never seen yet...

how was cyrus blood type? been had that on my ps3 for a long time but nobody would watch a jonah hill movie with me

how was that movie with natalie portman, franco, and mcbride. has anyone seen it

how was cyrus blood type? been had that on my ps3 for a long time but nobody would watch a jonah hill movie with me

how was that movie with natalie portman, franco, and mcbride. has anyone seen it

Your Highness??

I still need to see that...Mcbride is hilarious to me in Tropic Thunder, Eastbound & Down
roll.gif

Your Highness??

I still need to see that...Mcbride is hilarious to me in Tropic Thunder, Eastbound & Down
roll.gif

I'm not MrO, but Cyrus was pretty damn funny imo. When Reilly and Hill are the only ones in the scene it's almost always hilarious.

I'm not MrO, but Cyrus was pretty damn funny imo. When Reilly and Hill are the only ones in the scene it's almost always hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom