Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Not going to lie

I stopped reading when I saw "hopper"

but yeah... it probably makes sense.

Not going to lie

I stopped reading when I saw "hopper"

but yeah... it probably makes sense.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  sorry, bad choice of words. 

Que it is then. 

We need to get an updated list put together, and start thinkin what 5 you're gonna use. 
laugh.gif
  @#$%, I was about to make another lame comment about who's in your five? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  @#$% is wrong wit me today?  I need a day off. 
30t6p3b.gif

JPZ
Big J
Kev
Pro
CP
Noskey
Johnny
Dub

I'm thinkin 5 Jennifer Garner flicks as pay back for all that mess ya'll were talkin a few months back. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  sorry, bad choice of words. 

Que it is then. 

We need to get an updated list put together, and start thinkin what 5 you're gonna use. 
laugh.gif
  @#$%, I was about to make another lame comment about who's in your five? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  @#$% is wrong wit me today?  I need a day off. 
30t6p3b.gif

JPZ
Big J
Kev
Pro
CP
Noskey
Johnny
Dub

I'm thinkin 5 Jennifer Garner flicks as pay back for all that mess ya'll were talkin a few months back. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I need to get that Battle LA Blu Ray, but I don't have the funds at the moment. 
tired.gif
I paid $8.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll jump into this thing as well. Add me to that list.

tired.gif
I paid $8.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll jump into this thing as well. Add me to that list.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

tired.gif
I paid $8.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gosh damn you.  How the hell did you do that? 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

JPZ
Big J
Kev
Pro
CP
Noskey
Johnny
Dub
U of Nike
Dirk
Prime is in
MrOnegative (I GOTTA believe he's gonna want in on this, so I'll list him now) 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

tired.gif
I paid $8.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gosh damn you.  How the hell did you do that? 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

JPZ
Big J
Kev
Pro
CP
Noskey
Johnny
Dub
U of Nike
Dirk
Prime is in
MrOnegative (I GOTTA believe he's gonna want in on this, so I'll list him now) 

Everything's lookin good fellas......

Glad the idea is picking up some steam. FYI... there will be a couple of weeks in July where I won't be able to participate because I'll have no internet access and I don't think there's a video store around. That's still a little bit out though so whatever.

I have my list of five movies if you guys want to start this thing soon? Some of them I'm sure you guys have seen. I have two from the 70s, one from the 80s, one from the 90s, and one from the 00s.... not purposely
laugh.gif
, it just happened to come out like that.

Everything's lookin good fellas......

Glad the idea is picking up some steam. FYI... there will be a couple of weeks in July where I won't be able to participate because I'll have no internet access and I don't think there's a video store around. That's still a little bit out though so whatever.

I have my list of five movies if you guys want to start this thing soon? Some of them I'm sure you guys have seen. I have two from the 70s, one from the 80s, one from the 90s, and one from the 00s.... not purposely
laugh.gif
, it just happened to come out like that.

I'm not really understanding the selection process, but I'll just make a list of five and pretend I do.

Suggestion: Keep a heads up on the movie channels. We might be able to watch/DVR choices accordingly, before turning to Netflix, Blockbuster, etc.

I'm not really understanding the selection process, but I'll just make a list of five and pretend I do.

Suggestion: Keep a heads up on the movie channels. We might be able to watch/DVR choices accordingly, before turning to Netflix, Blockbuster, etc.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Serious question, is there a way we could post like a viewing guide or something in here like a week at a time?  Not even sure such a spot excists, but something small and easy to use that shows everything coming up on channel X, Y, X for a week.  That would help us all plan if there is such a thing. 

We organize the list like a draft.  1-15, etc.  1st person picks the movie for that week, we all watch, we all review, we move on to week 2. 
The 5 movie idea was in terms of as a group, maybe voting on the 5.  So JPZ gives us his 5 movies, as a group we all vote which of the 5 we want to watch.  (that does sort of take the idea of one person picking a movie each week, all he can really do is narrow the selection to 5 really. 
ohwell.gif

Should we just stick to 1 movie alone, that person gets the choice and we all deal with it? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Serious question, is there a way we could post like a viewing guide or something in here like a week at a time?  Not even sure such a spot excists, but something small and easy to use that shows everything coming up on channel X, Y, X for a week.  That would help us all plan if there is such a thing. 

We organize the list like a draft.  1-15, etc.  1st person picks the movie for that week, we all watch, we all review, we move on to week 2. 
The 5 movie idea was in terms of as a group, maybe voting on the 5.  So JPZ gives us his 5 movies, as a group we all vote which of the 5 we want to watch.  (that does sort of take the idea of one person picking a movie each week, all he can really do is narrow the selection to 5 really. 
ohwell.gif

Should we just stick to 1 movie alone, that person gets the choice and we all deal with it? 
nerd.gif

I think 5 would be better... because you don't want someone watching the same movies week-after-week that they've seen already and lose interest in the whole thing altogether. By giving them the power to vote on the five, they at least feel like they have some say in the matter.

I think 5 would be better... because you don't want someone watching the same movies week-after-week that they've seen already and lose interest in the whole thing altogether. By giving them the power to vote on the five, they at least feel like they have some say in the matter.

Originally Posted by DubA169

does everyone here have access to movies through torrents or netflix or whatever?
No.  I have an old movie rental place near by that has helped me locate a ton of movies since this thread has been open tho.  So I have at least that one resource.  And I own close to 600 or so movies, I gotta think I can at least cover some of what gets tossed out. 
laugh.gif
  Plus I have about 30 movie channels thru Directv, if ya'll namin movies that I can't fine thru those avenues, Ima be pissed. 
laugh.gif

JPZ, makes sense, sounds good.  Maybe the smart way to play it then is to pick 4 crappy movies, and the one you actually want everyone to watch. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom