Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

After rewatching both, Conjuring 2 is just ok to me. It has better cinematography but that’s it really.

5575480C-DC99-4E83-95A8-C77701EAE56C.gif
DF2F315E-6AC7-431F-9DDE-26C39B5D0E8A.gif

Batgirl and Robin were tough for both of those actors, kinda made them out to be pawns.

Man, she did that movie, she had Hollywood by the balls, and then I think she died. :lol:

Leo does somethin and becomes Leo. Someone else does somethin and disappear forever. It's a fickle *** world.

Andrew Garfield is another one. Dude had Hollywood by the balls for sure. Doesn’t seem so anymore. Timothee Chalamet and Anya Taylor-Joy better take notice. Folks better save dat money.

I had a big celeb crush on Silverstone after seeing Clueless, Batgirl was a huge miss and then there's that movie Excess Baggage which seemed to be advertised a good deal but was a bomb. Did anyone see Excess Baggage?

I liked Blast From the Past though and have prob seen parts of it on TBS a good 10+ times over the years.

JGL had Hollywood by the balls, did The Night Before, Snowden, then disappeared and only just resurfaced recently with that movie where he’s a pilot and Mr. Corigan ehh.

Man, she did that movie, she had Hollywood by the balls, and then I think she died. :lol:

Leo does somethin and becomes Leo. Someone else does somethin and disappear forever. It's a fickle *** world.
Said she died :rofl:

She just fell off. Not like she displayed some acting genius and was blackballed. She found some other way to make money out of the limelight.

Smh had me thinking Alicia Silverstone was dead. She didn't age well though.
I disagree.
I think she aged fine.
Even in the “unflattering pics” the DailyMail loves to throw up of her walking around in sweats with no makeup and her nipples showing through her ragged t-shirt while she sports the momBod with hip dips and busted 10years old sneakers.
Still looks good to me.

I had a big celeb crush on Silverstone after seeing Clueless, Batgirl was a huge miss and then there's that movie Excess Baggage which seemed to be advertised a good deal but was a bomb. Did anyone see Excess Baggage?

I liked Blast From the Past though and have prob seen parts of it on TBS a good 10+ times over the years.
I loved Excess Baggage and her character innit.

Back
Top Bottom