Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Also those like 5mins of John really nailed it for me as Reed Richards. Dude just has that superhero vibe. Crazy how he “glowed up” from being Jim.

matter of fact, let him direct a film :lol:

Batman Begins was boring

Ledger carried TDK otherwise it stinks

I won't comment on TDKR because everyone knows that one was no good

I'm glad someone finally agrees with me on TDK. I don't necessarily think it stinks, just overrated.

I'm glad someone finally agrees with me on TDK. I don't necessarily think it stinks, just overrated.

My favorite film of the Nolan triology has always been Begins. I didn't see TDK right away when it came out and thought it was a bit overhyped when I finally got to it.

Absolutely not

But let me add that I'd rather watch the Schumacher Batman films than the Burton films as well
Yeah I like to keep to distinction of what I believe to be good opposed to something I like. I like The Predator, but it is a mediocre movie.

Yeah I like to keep to distinction of what I believe to be good opposed to something I like. I like The Predator, but it is a mediocre movie.

I like the Schumacher Batman films therefore I believe them to be good

I'm not the type to say a movie is bad just because I'm "supposed" to

Koop 2.0

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 2.51.37 PM.png

You're relieved of your duties regular Koop

rises was ok. definitely some pitfalls (see what i did there) but ill still watch it if it comes up. bane was dropping bars all movie. him getting taken out the way he did was whack and the cops going underground.

I like the Schumacher Batman films therefore I believe them to be good

I'm not the type to say a movie is bad just because I'm "supposed" to
It's not about being "supposed to" it's about the self awareness to differentiate something well written from something mediocre. I like Toy Story 2 more, but Toy Story 3 is the better movie.

Back
Top Bottom