Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Mare of east town is super overrated. Average show. Could’ve been a dark, gritty, and psychological thriller type of show but they made it into a drama. Smh. Good acting but the tone just didn’t fit
:lol: It was never gonna be that though. That was obvious from the first two episodes.

I can’t remember who said it might of been George Clooney or someone who was TV then became a movie star, that there are crazy/terrible people in the business and word travels so it ends up being a contemplation of “dealing with crazy for 3-6weeks for a movie or dealing with crazy 5-7 months for a TV show”

that being said crazy X payout X shoot length = yeah I’ll do the gig (if you like the answer)

David O Russell acting like hes better than a mediocre writer and director, which still wouldnt give him the authority to pull the stunts he does, but he cant even lean on his work to say his method works :smh: Why isnt he blackballed while we're out here cancelling people who are more talented than him?

in this thread was a link into an Amy Adams article to where she cried everyday making American Hustle.

Adams on the set of American Hustle that Christian Bale had to step in to defend her. "His abuse and lunatic behaviour are extreme even by Hollywood standards," wrote Alter.​
yeah it's common knowledge out there :smh: . think of the other untold stories out there

Why do people put up with these pieces of ****?
When you’re a nobody or an up in comer in Hollywood, all it takes is someone saying “Oh he’s/she’s difficult to work with” or something similar and you’re out. They get the news groups to report about it and now the public is also against you.

I always wonder who is genuinely hard to work with and who is just being blackballed that way.

610V3qI8M2L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom