Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anybody hear about this?
985382EC-22D7-4B0B-AA98-59883B7EA6C5.jpeg

The OG film is one of my favorite movies of all time. They can never meet my expectations but I’m excited for this. Will be weird without the GOAT Queen soundtrack though honestly.

I'm really not knowledgeable on comedies. I wish I knew a good pick. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Army of the Dead - 4.75/8

There’s a good movie in there somewhere with an altered script and better director but I was still entertained for the 2 and a half hours. The action scenes were solid and I liked Bautista as the lead but there were some strange decisions made in this film. Also it ends with not one but two predictable and cliche endings to a zombie movie.

Originally Chris D’Elia was in this but was taken out and all his scenes were reshot with Tig Notaro. I honestly didn’t notice this at all and would have never guessed all her scenes were done using green screens and body doubles. Props to them replacing him so seamlessly.

Army of the Dead - 4.75/8

There’s a good movie in there somewhere with an altered script and better director but I was still entertained for the 2 and a half hours. The action scenes were solid and I liked Bautista as the lead but there were some strange decisions made in this film. Also it ends with not one but two predictable and cliche endings to a zombie movie.

Originally Chris D’Elia was in this but was taken out and all his scenes were reshot with Tig Notaro. I honestly didn’t notice this at all and would have never guessed all her scenes were done using green screens and body doubles. Props to them replacing him so seamlessly.

Oh yeah, I remember now hearing D’Elia was that prominent in this movie, all re-shot? Damn damn damn.

My roommate watched it with his girlf and they said they weren’t expecting it to be as serious as it was, like it was sad :lol:

The Marksman (2021)

Typical Liam Neeson hero thriller. Some plot holes and predictability but was still entertaining and worth the watch. The RT score :lol: I'm leaning towards the audience review cause it was entertaining in general. I'd say 69%.

Screenshot_20210523-113636__01.jpg

The Marksman (2021)

Typical Liam Neeson hero thriller. Some plot holes and predictability but was still entertaining and worth the watch. The RT score :lol: I'm leaning towards the audience review cause it was entertaining in general. I'd say 69%.

Screenshot_20210523-113636__01.jpg

We don't support racist in here famb.

He got you there kingkoopa kingkoopa

I've been torn trying to ween myself off Liam Neeson movies after those wild comments but he keeps excelling at the old man action drama which he is the undisputed king of.

Back
Top Bottom