Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Before he blew up.... I liked this movie growing up. Cast was stacked af :lol:
airheads-1994-poster-BKCDC2__01.jpg
Love this movie. Was watching it the other day

What happened to Brendan Fraser? Guy was everywhere in the late 90's-early 00's and towards end of the 00's he fell off hard.
Hollywood blacklisted/shunned him the same way they did Tobey Maguire, Sean William Scott, Billy Zane, etc.

1Odv.gif

Wonder where he went. Hollywood is foul.
If they want work they usually do straight to the type movies.

Its a region of media where I say it would be impossible to watch every movie ever made.

Nic Cage has brought more attention to the area and Netflix for hosting so many of these movies but it's real c-grade though.

If I were a gambling man, I'd wager the FBI agent is a racist or at the very least has problematic views of minorities
Doubt the movie has many if any minorities in it.

Keep in mind this is a Scorsese film first. Plus it's about a serial skiller

The homie Lance with a big W

I thought this movie was about a serial killer and Leo was gonna be that but I may be confusing this with Devil in the White City.

Sandler used to make some stupid but acceptable movies, after a while they just got stupid. Does well in his serious roles though.
I remember one of my friends called him a "jack-***" while Click was coming out. After that he started to kinda fall off for my personal tastes and completely lost me with that "jack and jill" movie and "Zohan". But milder movies like "50 first dates", "Anger Management", and "Big Daddy" are classics to me. I view him as a legend that fell off.

The very concept of staying with someone that will forget you every morning is crazy. They tried to make it all romantic but nah.

Its super sad to think in her 60s she'll be waking up still thinking she's in her 20s or w/e seeing an old near unrecognizable face with grown kids and grandkids. Spend half her day watching a last time in your life recap.

Yeah..I think Ima tune to the new Superman and Lois series just for SloanBae..apparently they shot the series like a movie (aspect ration, cinematography, etc..)

Think I’m gonna KO Basic Instinct tonight... got an open night, haven’t seen it, and leaves Netflix end of the month.

Definitely worth watching once.

It’s another one of those movies that will seem tame by 2021 standards, but was seen as crazy racy when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom