Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I find it weird if you don’t have a thing for Tomei. Doesn’t matter what age you are.
Agreed, it's weird but my favorite quality of her is her sparkly eyes. Why does it seem like her eyes are more sparkly than other women? :lol:

53% is alright... leaves space for some discussion once some in here have checked it out. I’ll watch it assuming it’s free on HBO Max.

Edit: looks like no extra charge to HBO Max subscribers.

0B0241A3-0A2B-412B-99B8-4F5D6165713F.png

I read somewhere on NT somebody saying The Little Things looks like a movie thats either gonna be something everybody likes and is really good or a complete miss and straight trash. No inbetween, meh, about it.

Around 50% seems about right.

53% is alright... leaves space for some discussion once some in here have checked it out. I’ll watch it assuming it’s free on HBO Max.

Edit: looks like no extra charge to HBO Max subscribers.
Nothing on HBO Max is ever an extra charge also they announced all of 2021 their movies will debut on Max same time they do in theaters.

Watching Monk. Forgot about the episode where Natalie Teeger replaces Sharona as his assistant. Natalie stabs and kills an intruder with a pair of scissors in the intro. That's her introduction :lol:. No shock or anything, just kills someone and is Monks new assistant by the end of the episode lol.

Ran through Schitt’s Creek over the last week. Good show. Not quite as funny as I was expecting, but actually more layered and interesting. Which is not to say it’s not funny; it is. But for whatever reason I thought the humor would be more slapstick and less subtle than it is. Good acting. My son really liked it.

Also, totally unrelated, I learned within the last two days that Kate Hudson and Kate Winslet both have three kids, each one with a different dad.

Back
Top Bottom