Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

co-star is nice too

GettyImages-1173238926-e1575537901502.jpg

Damn, trailer alone caught me in the feels. Don't think i've seen him in a non-serious role.

The ones I've seen him in, Alpha Dog and Social Network weren't all that serious IMO. Not like this. He was more playful (and good) in those roles. This is a lot heavier.

What is this about?

At some point when they were filming the movie Palmer, JT and his co-star were spotted out getting touchy-feely with each other. He said nothing more than that happened.

The Stand was actually pretty good.

1st ep was cool but its the 2nd ep that actually makes me want to check out the whole series even though I know most of what's gonna happen.

It is one suck *** apocalypse though. If corona was anything like this pandemic from the physical changes alone ppl would be going crazy.

All that enlarged Fat Bastard neck thing :smh:

This looks good

Its being called The Town meets The Fighter

Hunter Hunter 6/8 - Gruesome and interesting. Cool seeing Devin Sawa back in the game.

Archenemy 4.5/8 - There's no real draw here but the animation was cool. Some weird casting choices/roles.

Ma Rainey's Black Bottom 6/8 - Chadwick goes in. Viola goes in. There's a BTS short I still need to check out but I enjoyed it.

Marauders 4/8 - Another throwaway action movie. Den of Thieves did it way better.

The Dark and the Wicked 5.5/8 - Not scary but super creepy. Idk how people out on farms do it.

Back
Top Bottom