Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Literally just saw Midsommar. Meh. I finally watched cuz I noticed my bae Florence Pugh was starring in it.

I do like the idea of a day time scary movie. Not one single night or dark scene. Everything done out in the open.

With that said it was pretty stupid. Felt like the very end of Hereditary was made in to a 2 hr movie. 4.5/8

this latest news regarding johnny depp and amber heard :sick:
Why do ppl always post stuff referring to something like everyone knows without actually posting since you know everyone doesn't know?

I got no idea what you're talking about.

Literally just saw Midsommar. Meh. I finally watched cuz I noticed my bae Florence Pugh was starring in it.

I do like the idea of a day time scary movie. Not one single night or dark scene. Everything done out in the open.

With that said it was pretty stupid. Felt like the very end of Hereditary was made in to a 2 hr movie. 4.5/8

Why do ppl always post stuff referring to something like everyone knows without actually posting since you know everyone doesn't know?

I got no idea what you're talking about.
if you can't do a simple google, that's a you problem. no need to comment back

Is anyone going to care about the Avatar sequels when they come out?

probably when it draws closer

if you can't do a simple google, that's a you problem. no need to comment back
Its not about that. Anybody can Google.

Making opaque posts and pretending as if everyone is in the know is just stupid.

Also it doesn't matter if you think its necessary that someone comments back. You'll get it if someone wants to regardless and deal with it.

Its not about that. Anybody can Google.

Making opaque posts and pretending as if everyone is in the know is just stupid.

Also it doesn't matter if you think its necessary that someone comments back. You'll get it if someone wants to regardless and deal with it.

As bad as idiots that come up to you and say “guess what? You’re never gonna guess.”

I don’t give a ****, just tell me what you’re about to tell me, moron. Ain’t Nobody got time for that.

Color Out of Space 4.75/8 - Had no idea what this was. Was happy with 2/3rds of it before it goes way off the rails. Nic Cage is a special kind of talent. Check this one out if you like the midnight movies/grindhouse style stuff.

Man Doctor Who stories hasn't hit for me in years. Not since Matt Smith with Amy and Rory. I may have to just call it.

Nobody liked Brian Cranston Mtn Dew/Shining commercial? Personally I liked that one the most. Walter was doing THE most in that commercial :lol:

Nobody liked Brian Cranston Mtn Dew/Shining commercial? Personally I liked that one the most. Walter was doing THE most in that commercial :lol:

I thought that was awful. Walmart? Mtn dew for the blood? Kubrick is rolling in his grave. And ain’t no way Stephen king signed off on that 😂😂

Props to Joaquin for his speech last night.

I saw somebody on twitter mention Denzel has never been nominated for a BAFTA, ridiculous.

Last edited:
I've still never seen Groundhog Day :blush:

I saw it streaming on Prime or Netflix though, so I'm on it. Will it hold up?

One of the GOAT comedy’s and for sure holds up. It’s one of those movies you watch over and over again and catch something new and funny each time

Snapchat-1416601529.jpg

Just watched Doctor Sleep last night... great movie and follow up to The Shining. Highly recommend, best horror movie I've seen in a min.

Back
Top Bottom