Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Also,

172F58B9-4016-4B38-9D8F-AB18E7759841.jpeg

The Gentleman 6.8/8

This is a tightly plotted well acted crime film. This is Guy Ritchie back to form if you thought he was slipping cuz of past flicks. Vintage Guy Ritchie with the fun threatening off beat characters.

Its pretty good. My only complaint is that it is fixed in its plot hitting everything beat for beat overall there doesn't feel like the protagonist or certain characters you may gravitate to were ever truly in danger or were gonna end up losing. There are definitely scenes here the stakes are high, some shocking deaths and acts that hold you in suspense though.

Bad Boys For Life 6.5/8

This was fun. I loved it. Not as great as 2 but not far behind. This joint was filled with fine women. Story was good.

Cant wait for BB4

The Gentleman 6.8/8

This is a tightly plotted well acted crime film. This is Guy Ritchie back to form if you thought he was slipping cuz of past flicks. Vintage Guy Ritchie with the fun threatening off beat characters.

Its pretty good. My only complaint is that it is fixed in its plot hitting everything beat for beat overall there doesn't feel like the protagonist or certain characters you may gravitate to were ever truly in danger or were gonna end up losing. There are definitely scenes here the stakes are high, some shocking deaths and acts that hold you in suspense though.

Well said. Some very unique film-making from Ritchie. McConaughey was solid as expected while Hugh Grant and Colin Farrell nailed it. 'The Toddlers' part also killed me :lol:

Well said. Some very unique film-making from Ritchie. McConaughey was solid as expected while Hugh Grant and Colin Farrell nailed it. 'The Toddlers' part also killed me :lol:
Oh damn I forgot to mention the video and heist/beatdown

The Bugzy Malone Toddlers rap video/robbery was probably the best/most entertaining part of the movie :lol:

This dude Ritchie just shot a rap vid in the middle of the movie. All that flipping had me laughing :lol:

Last edited:
You know what I always enjoy in a movie? When there’s a scene in a car with people driving and the steering wheel never moves, just the driver‘s hands. Or the scenery out the windows doesn’t look right. :lol:

You know what I always enjoy in a movie? When there’s a scene in a car with people driving and the steering wheel never moves, just the driver‘s hands. Or the scenery out the windows doesn’t look right. :lol:
I like peeping little inconsistencies like that too.

Like when its obvious they edited two different takes together and you'll like see the car cross two intersections one after the other :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom