Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Maaaaaaaaain, the Asian dude was effing Henry & Tom up in this scene... lmao, why Cavill’s double arm pump become so iconic?!?! :lol:

eceqcrn59ie11.jpg

I saw somewhere that they spent an entire month in that bathroom perfecting that fight so that may explain the growth in facial hair.

On another note, Cavill has grown on me and pretty much won my favor now with the MI role and Uncle.

Seems he really gained back his charm and charisma that he had in spades on The Tudors. Didn't let the trash DCEU hold him back for long.

the founder - 6/8. keaton killed it. bennys husband nailed it too. cant believe dudes got finessed like that.

Bruhhhhh.......

Slow West 7.2/8

Never heard of it before it popped up in my recommendations. Fassbender kills it obviously. Joint starts out a little slow for about the first 30 minutes, then starts getting lit and doesn’t turn back.

KP_267277_crop_1200x720.jpg

Part had me :rofl: :rofl: and :wow: at the same time :lol:

Simp of the century though for real. Fassbender kept it 100 from beginning to end too. Kid still wouldn’t listen.

the founder - 6/8. keaton killed it. bennys husband nailed it too. cant believe dudes got finessed like that.
Finessed to the highest degree and order.

A true American tale. Literally took it from them.

I like Jon Favreau's Chef & Bradley Cooper's Burnt... They're both affable movies for me. I like Chef more though, a large part due to John Leguizamo & Bobby Cannavale being in it... ScarJo too...

LMAO @ Favreau giving himself an ex wife Sofia Vergara & a love interest in ScarJo.....

Last edited:
Netflix has made a deal with Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg and the Robert B. Parker estate to bring back for a potential series of feature films Spenser, the poetry-spouting, wisecracking boxer-turned-Boston-based private eye made famous in 40 novels by Parker, and in three seasons of the ‘80s TV series that starred Robert Urich.

Loved that show back in the day. Hiring the right actor is pivotal for the show doe... I wonder if they'll have him be bald....

Been on the documentary tip the last few weeks.

Born Strong
The White Helmets
Icarus
The Rachel Divide

I don't feel like rating them but they were all well done.

Just finished it and Pitch Perfect 3 < 2 < OG.

I didn’t realise before that it actually was the Packers in the underground riff-off.

Watched girl with dragon tattoo but was super litt and tko 1/2 through. Was trying really hard to concentrate too.
Worth rewatching?

Loved that show back in the day. Hiring the right actor is pivotal for the show doe... I wonder if they'll have him be bald....
Spenser Hawk Susan Lt. Quirk. Been waiting awhile for someone to make this happen. They should get someone like Taylor Elmore to write it or even Ace who took over for Robert when he passed.

I like Jon Favreau's Chef & Bradley Cooper's Burnt... They're both affable movies for me. I like Chef more though, a large part due to John Leguizamo & Bobby Cannavale being in it... ScarJo too...

LMAO @ Favreau giving himself an ex wife Sofia Vergara & a love interest in ScarJo.....
Ok good. I'm not the only one that thinks of one and thinks of the other even though theyre different in tone.

Saw Chef first and its fun. Recall everybody in here raving about it. Not sure anybody dislikes it. Then I stumbled on Burnt. Really dug the competitive Gordon Ramseyesque feel it gave along with some typical bacl story relationship stuff.

I see why ppl like Chef more though :lol: Favreau had his celeb friends make that really entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom