Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The ending of Last Of The Mohicans is so bittersweet bcs of Uncas’ death. Magua was a bawse for killing all the english that deserved to die but he had to go after adopting the ways of the white man. Chingach**** dispatches him with so much ease...

My fav character in Braveheart...

was a human weebay gif when i realized stephen is also fitzy from the departed

That soundtrack is one of my favorites. My mom was a HUGE Last of the Mohicans fan and would play that soundtrack all the time in the car :lol: It hypes me up
A lot of women really love this flick. My wife does. She thinks the actor that plays Uncas is cute & gets bummed out every time the scene plays. He went out like a champ though...

was a human weebay gif when i realized stephen is also fitzy from the departed
Yeah, years ago after I watched The Departed I "seent" that was the same dude... I liked Fitzy too in Departed... Dude is a scene stealer for sure.

The Castle of Cagliostro 7.7/8

A Lupin the Third movie. On Netflix. Never heard of it until recently. Steven Speilberg calls it "one of the greatest adventure movies of all time."

From the same director as Tortoro, Spirited Away, Ponyo, Princess Monoke, etc.

Loved the hell outta this movie. It's an absolute must watch in my opinion.

American Animals 5.5/8 - The action comes late but there's a lot of really funny interactions between the characters. I was impressed with how they integrated the real people as well.
Peter Evans really impressed me.

The guy hes playing felt like he could've just played himself how wild he is but Evans take was really good.

Cobra Kai is pretty dope. I'll definitely finish it this summer!

I'm dying at the Asian kid getting to be the bully though.

Johnny Lawrence way more likeable as a deadbeat redemption dude than he ever was in the older movies. I love his racist jokes :rofl:

'Are you already taking in students?'

'No he's this illegal I picked up to get some extra work done' :lol: so messed up that it's funny

A Lupin the Third movie. On Netflix. Never heard of it until recently. Steven Speilberg calls it "one of the greatest adventure movies of all time."

oh ****! Did't know this was up.

btw, have you seen Hereditary yet? :lol:

Going to.check this movie out in a few hours and thanks for the recommendation.

Princess Monoke is showing at this pop up theater this week and will be in attendance.

got behind about 4 episodes on westwold. damn what a great show! just watched the ep where they first encounter shogun town. wu tang cream feudal japan version :nthat:
the acting is really good.

That gotti flick looks really really bad...

Digging this firefighter flick Only The Brave with Josh Brolin. Great cast.

Lort have mercy Jennifer Connelly still looks great. She’d be perfect if she had mass...

Bushmaster got a Winter Soldier type of feel the way he's showcased coming on the scene starting **** and trying to kill Mariah to take over Harlem.

got behind about 4 episodes on westwold. damn what a great show! just watched the ep where they first encounter shogun town. wu tang cream feudal japan version :nthat:
the acting is really good.

I tried tried tried to get into Westworld. Jeffrey Wright is one of my favorite actors.Watched the first 4 eps of season 1 & found it sooooooooooooo boring. Characters monologuing waaaaaaaay looooooong. I want to give it another try bcs I love the Samurai/Shogun setting of S2 but not sure I can bare it...

Last edited:
tough it out man. i loved the first season but wait until you get to season 2 and watch it get progressively more interesting and emotionally intense. i’m still 2 more eps away from catching up though so i can’t say if it gets crappy or not but i don’t think so.

tough it out man. i loved the first season but wait until you get to season 2 and watch it get progressively more interesting and emotionally intense. i’m still 2 more eps away from catching up though so i can’t say if it gets crappy or not but i don’t think so.

My wife says all her co-workers were talmbout it yesterday at a company crab feast. She came home asking me if I ever hearad of a show called West something. :lol: I told her bsically what I wrote & how much I wanted to like it because my homey Jeffrey Wright was in it wifey & I will try S1. I'll report back...

I tried tried tried to get into Westworld. Jeffrey Wright is one of my favorite actors.Watched the first 4 eps of season 1 & found it sooooooooooooo boring. Characters monologuing waaaaaaaay looooooong. I want to give it another try bcs I love the Samurai/Shogun setting of S2 but not sure I can bare it...
I finished the whole season of westworld and it never got any better for me.

I'm not watching the second season at all

I finished the whole season of westworld and it never got any better for me.

I'm not watching the second season at all
tenor.gif

Props to Brie Larson for speaking truth... A study was recently conducted by the University of Southern California Annenberg Inclusion Initiative, which examined movie reviews.

The group looked at 100 top-grossing films of 2017 on the site Rotten Tomatoes to assess the gender and ethnicity of the critics and found that reviewers are overwhelmingly white and male.

According to the report, only 22% of nearly 20,000 reviews evaluated were written by women and 82% were authored by white critics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom