Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I was surprised as hell that her main love interest is an Asian guy. I randomly watched the episode last week.

Saw moonlight, nothing earth shattering but but a very touching story none the less. Mahershala Ali is a superstar and janelle monae might be the finest woman on earth.
Janelle Monae's in Moonlight??? Why tf has no one told me this? Just shot right up to my #1 movie to see.

Janelle Monae's in Moonlight??? Why tf has no one told me this? Just shot right up to my #1 movie to see.

Yup and she was gorgeous as always. Agree Moonlight isn't life changing but was beautiful man just beautiful. The colors the music :smokin I believe it will get a Oscar nod for best picture.
That first chapter when dude from house of cards took him under his wing and showed him love when nobody else did was touching. We all know somebody who was raised like that.

Has anyone checked out that time traveling show starring Abigail Spencer bae? Probably another show nbc will cancel after one season. I should just finish up Rectify.
I haven't got the time to watch one single ep :lol:

Its piling up too.

Finally getting around to watching Lucy.

Analeigh Tipton, I really dig her. I like her Big eyes.

Last edited:
Thread had an off day?
Bummer.

Riley Keough was perfect for the Girlfriend Experience.
Show is super underrated.
It told a great story.

I think maybe the World is embarrassed to like it and share on it?

i dug this show a lot but yeah never hear anybody talk about it... casting is really good mickey doyle is great as the boss and riley too ... i also found the sound design to be awesome; it's one of the only shows i watch with headphones on ... great that it got renewed for a 2nd season

I actually liked this.
The movie kind of sucked though.
Should have been a Trilogy or something.

Like she shouldn't even be at 100% capacity at the end, should just be getting to the % that allows her to take over People, ie one of the early stages.

The idea is great, info given was great, so much greatness could have came out of this. We got screwed, big time.

Last edited:

415.gif

e2b8e30049df055394e29ab62b45032f.gif

The BFG

Maybe Spielbergs 2nd worst movie, with Crystal Skull being number 1. Still not absolute trash but nothing really good about it.

CGI was wack.

Giant was all mumbly and impossible to understand the entire time.

Story made no sense.

Very boring.

Had some okay visuals towards the end but if you're on the dense about it, just read the story and call it good.

5.1/8

I'm watching Inland Empire right now. It's hard to watch these kinds of Lynch films. It doesn't pull me in the way Eraserhead or Wild at Heart do. Something about these movies about LA/the film industry are kinda lame to me.

Anyone seen It's Such a Beautiful Day? the art style is really interesting so I think I might watch that next.

Saw Captain Fantastic other day. It's like Little Miss Sunshine meets a "stay woke" family. Viggo Mortensen is great. Does bring up the thought of "where do you draw the line" when it comes to life and realities being exposed to the nativity of children

5.5/8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom