Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^^^ Silicon Valley was pretty money all season with the end-titles music, but the one you posted definitely stood out.

Entourage also used to do a consistently good job with the songs to end the episodes.

Scott Vener was the musical supervisor for Entourage and How to Make it in America. Currently doing the same for Ballers, dude had put me on to so much music over the years.

Him picking Jayz in my lifetime remix to end the finale of season 6, was one if the dopest endings to a show I've seen.

I've never watched more than ten combined minutes of the XXX movies.. but I just saw a trailer featuring Vin Diesel skiing on dry land.

I will see this movie.

Yeah, the trailer did look good in the Vin doing wild **** sort of way but the franchise got a stigma to it :lol:

I do recall that vid of all the bad stunts by Cube :lol:

Last edited:
IMDb ‏@IMDb · now46 seconds ago

#GarryMarshall, legendary director of #PrettyWoman & #HappyDays, has died at age 81. #RIP http://imdb.to/2a9zsei

Directed some of the most classic TV shows ever and has a couple gems in his movie catalogue like The Flamingo Kid and Overboard. And, I can't lie, I enjoyed both Valentine's Day and New Years Eve.

RIP Mr. Marshall.

It has Jet Li in it so I'm more inclined to check it. As well as Tony Jaa.

I'll cave to any Li film good or bad for at least one watch.

Matt Damon Is Fine With ‘Team America: World Police’ Because At Least It Had Him Against The War

:lol:

i'm really liking stranger things. i'm only on episode 3 but it's really good so far. almost good enough to wipe the bad taste of whisperers out of my brain.

I found the Whispers incredibly creepy and foul. If we're talking about the ABC tv show.

Wasn't that good but wasn't awful. Granted, I can't really remember the finale

Last edited:
Speaking of underrated lines, I've decided that:

"Hey, I gotta pee now, but I really want to continue talking about this conversation when I get back" --

is in my top 10 all time.

Back
Top Bottom