Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Outside of Twilight Pattinson has chosen some good movies.

I really liked Bel Ami and that 9/11 joint was pretty good.

if interested:

first person to quote this post gets a digital copy of the dark knight rises.
Give the code to your nephew or something, I'd assume that 101% of the people in this thread have seen that movie.

How many times can one family get stolen? :lol:

I don't care, the daughter is hot as biscuits so let them steal her again, I ain't mad at em.

Yo they're gonna make a Taken 3
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Forrest Whitaker Joining In With Taken 3‏
laugh.gif
 in honor of this announcement....

Still haven't seen Taken 2.

Mostly because of the bad reports from... well... just from you guys, not gonna lie. 
laugh.gif

Was Taken 2 as bad compared to Taken as Hangover 2 was compared to Hangover?

Because Hangover... was... HHHUUUU... LARIOUS. And Hangover 2 may or may not have been the least funny thing... ever. Made me have zero interest in 3, which I haven't seen. Because of 2.

Taken 2 equally bad, by comparison to the awesome original?

How many times can one family get stolen? :lol:

I don't care, the daughter is hot as biscuits so let them steal her again, I ain't mad at em.

Maggie's not getting taken this time. After the last one, she's probably going to be Liam's full-on partner and killing dudes with her bare hands.

Mostly because of the bad reports from... well... just from you guys, not gonna lie. :lol:

Because Hangover... was... HHHUUUU... LARIOUS. And Hangover 2 may or may not have been the least funny thing... ever. Made me have zero interest in 3, which I haven't seen. Because of 2.

Let this soak in.......

As mentioned previous post, the daughter is 30 in real life, is just getting her drivers license in the movie.

The next part is, in order for him to have her locate where he is, he has her run thru the city lobbing grenades so he can judge the distance by sound. So there she goes, running thru a city, tossing grenades, to find her dad.

Grenades.

In a city.

But no one like.....comes to find out why grenades are suddenly blowing up all over the city

In a line......

:lol: :lol:

Other than that, it's gravy. :lol:

Mostly because of the bad reports from... well... just from you guys, not gonna lie. :lol:

I enjoyed Taken 2 more than Hangover 2. Its a lot like Taken 1, but even more wildly implausible, if that's even possible.

It's not like they're in some remote village, either. She's literally lobbing grenades in the middle of Istanbul. :lol:

Last edited:
I just picture all the grenades landing in like preschools and kindergarten's and **** but she's like "I found my dad!!" :lol:

I just picture all the grenades landing in like preschools and kindergarten's and **** but she's like "I found my dad!!" :lol:
You just revealed the plot for Taken 3. One of the kids of all those children the daughter killed with those grenades was the son/daughter of some underground kingpin and then somebody gets Taken, maybe her bf/fiance :lol: I can totally see them propping up some bf that Liam actually likes, a scene where he asks for the daughter's hand in marriage while their vacationing somewhere in South America and then shortly after he gets Taken.

Can't be worse than 2, can it?
Same guy from 2 is directing it though, so yeah it's possible.

Last edited:

Mostly because of the bad reports from... well... just from you guys, not gonna lie. 
laugh.gif

I enjoyed Taken 2 more than Hangover 2. Its a lot like Taken 1, but even more wildly implausible, if that's even possible.
Wait, I had heard that Taken was based on a true story.

No?

60 year old Bruce Willis in a love story????

M Night done said **** it. :lol:
Click the link :lol:

It's about Bruce as a widower and he does some grand gesture he always said he'd do for his wife. On paper it sounds good. Kind of that one part of Forrest Gump taken more seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom