Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Pitch your TV show to a network television station. The "Pilot" will be your triumphant moment, apparently.

The following shows that debuted this Fall, ALL have received less and less viewers with the advancing weeks.

Sleepy Hollow (even though it was renewed)
Lucky 7
The Blacklist
Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Hostages
Ironside (well, already cancelled)
Welcome To The Family (which had some really bad ratings).

The only one that has gone up from its previous week was Betrayal, a Sunday ABC drama starring Hannah Ware and Stuart Townsend, that somehow went from 2.88 million U.S. viewers in episode 3 to 3.51 million U.S. viewers in episode 4. When you put things into perspective though, that's hardly any viewers for a network show (especially on such a popular day for the TV industry like Sunday).

Lucky 7 is the worst show Ive ever seen Im mad I watched two eps

The chance of ANY of that happening is like seeing a Leprechaun in the hood.

thread title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lucky 7

I really want to like Agents of Shield .. But it's so corny ...

Chloe Bennett is the only thing saving it for me :lol:

I caught the pilot for Hostages, it was pretty good.

Last edited:
I saw Half Nelson finally. Solid movie. Kind of boring at times but that fit with the realistic tone. It's pretty much a vessel for the actors to show out. Think I saw a few kids from the wire in the classrom. If you are a Gosling fan I would recommend it but i'm not sure how this movie became a cult classic.

I'm in the middle of watching a movie called coffee town. It seems like the perfect funny movie for a lazy sunday. Not something you would see on the big screen but with these 3 actors, there is no way a movie won't be watchable

and Josh Groban for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
I saw Half Nelson finally. Solid movie. Kind of boring at times but that fit with the realistic tone. It's pretty much a vessel for the actors to show out. Think I saw a few kids from the wire in the classrom. If you are a Gosling fan I would recommend it but i'm not sure how this movie became a cult classic.

I'm in the middle of watching a movie called coffee town. It seems like the perfect funny movie for a lazy sunday. Not something you would see on the big screen but with these 3 actors, there is no way a movie won't be watchable

and Josh Groban for some reason :lol:

That movie had a totally unexpected ending

i'm glad you asked me twice. see im a biligual. im a bilingual illeterate. i cant read in two languges.ive jusy been fishing with salvador dali. used a dotted line. caught every other fish, then we played poker with tarot cards. i got a full house. 4 people died. one of them was a nun

i'm just tired. ive been up all night trying to round off the infinite.

i only think one person would know what i'm talking about. and its not cp

duba169 duba169 I don't know if anyone got that yet but it's from It Couldn't Happen Here - the Pet Shop Boys movie that I think is only available on VHS.

Saw Gravity last night (awesome). However, the previews for upcoming movies were awful.

Ender's Game
Some movie w. Ben Stiller
A George Clooney directed film
47 Ronin

zzzzzzzzzz

Speaking of Gravity...
How funny would it have been if Sandra Bullock's pod landed in N. Korea?

Wow that's from a while ago ahah. Thanks.

I think lawdg may have. I can't remember. I want to watch that

Last edited:

So far i've seen

The Birds
Psycho
Vertigo
Rear Window
Strangers on a Train
and Dial M....

Rope is on youtube so that will probably be next
You have to see Rope and especially North by Northwest.

Finally got the Wes Anderson book from Amazon two weeks later. Looks so fun. And it is the size of a laptop at 330+ pages. Coffee table status.
smokin.gif
I got around to watching Rope, I especially liked ending, the way he gets peoples attention to the apartment

also, Philip and Brandon were lovers, no?  It's the 40's so it wouldn't have been said out right, but the undertone was there

Rope is excellent.

I didn't think of them being lovers but it makes sense. I should look back on all movies in that period where I thought the two men were just really good friends :lol:

Saw Gravity last night (awesome). However, the previews for upcoming movies were awful.

Ender's Game
Some movie w. Ben Stiller
A George Clooney directed film
47 Ronin

zzzzzzzzzz

Speaking of Gravity...
How funny would it have been if Sandra Bullock's pod landed in N. Korea?

I'm interested in Enders Game quite a bit. It was the only book I've ever read that I really enjoyed back in high school. I thought it'd be really cool as a film.

I loved Asa in Hugo, and am a fan of the casting in general.

That movie had a totally unexpected ending

yeah it did.

you guys should watch coffee town. It was really, really solid. I was pleasantly surprised. It felt like it's always sunny lite. i can see this being on premium channels at odd hours.

Back
Top Bottom