Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gravity doesn't look interesting at all to me.

That teaser trailer doesn't really help.
All it does is paint the picture of this film as it being 2 hours of Sandra Bullock being lost in space. Not something I'm ecstatic to shell out 10 bucks for.

I'll reserve my judgment for the full trailer when it drops. Hopefully there's a little more depth to the story than portrayed in the teaser.

Trailer for Cold Comes The Night starring NT's favorite Alice Eve & an evil Bryan Cranston playing a Russian baddy...

Sam Rockwell in A Single Shot

Last edited:
I can totally see that. She's pretty annoying at times and isn't that good of an actor to be in so many different types of genres.

Plus she might be racist dating that dude who cheated on her with the chick with the nazi costumes and then tried to cover it up by adopting a black baby.

I don't dislike her though.

Last edited:
I can totally see that. She's pretty annoying at times and isn't that good of an actor to be in so many different types of genres.

Plus she might be racist dating that dude who cheated on her with the chick with the nazi costumes and then tried to cover it up by adopting a black baby.

I don't dislike her though.

Racist? Naaah. I don't think she had any clue what 'ol dude was doing behind her back. She professed her love for him when she won her Oscar while he was messin' around on her.

Her son below Louis. Named after Satchmo which is homage to 'Nawlins where she lives.

Last edited:
Finally finished watching Warm Bodies. Pretty good zombie/romance movie. Good thing I gave it a look after seeing it posted here. I was gonna pass when I saw the movie cover thinking it was a ****** scary movie. Teresa Palmer looks like a blonde Kristen Stewart :smokin

Children of Men is my favorite movie.

right now my 3 TB external hard drive full of movies/TV shows/Specials/PC games is probably my most valued possession right now
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at the thought of having to get all those movies again

I don't like Bullock.

How is this possible?

Please explain.

You know the things about her you like? I feel the opposite. I can't recall seeing one of her movies and saying "Only she could have done that" so she seems very replaceable for one and that's also because I don't think she's a great actress.

And while it's not her fault, I thought it was ridiculous she won an Oscar for having a bad accent and saving a black football player.

sandra bullock seems like a cool chick in real life

mud was excellent

and this movie is........out

awesome cast

adrianne palicki from friday night lights

josh groban

ben schwartz

glenn howerton

Venom, your posts are always appreciated. I always rep you when I can. Not sure how your reps are so low & some of these other dudes are so high.

Anyway, thanks for the stuff you contribute. I try to hit up your blog whenever I can. Great layout & content.

I don't like Bullock.

How is this possible?

Please explain.

You know the things about her you like? I feel the opposite. I can't recall seeing one of her movies and saying "Only she could have done that" so she seems very replaceable for one and that's also because I don't think she's a great actress.

And while it's not her fault, I thought it was ridiculous she won an Oscar for having a bad accent and saving a black football player.
She really doesn't do anything great, but she's solid. I liked what she did in Crash. Don't really recall any other instances she played that kinda character.

Back
Top Bottom