OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I just watched my reserve count down to 0:00. I never really liked the 3. I would've just bought and flipped on Goat anyway. Not worth the trouble.

Last edited:
Cause FNL check out system sucks... Also their discount program is not that good... You get $20 reward but shipping takes half off that and then tax... Still not below retail.

Yea so if I have extra cash after Christmas shopping I might cop but I have plans on other sneakers releasing.

Just went ahead and grabbed my TB3 reserved pair and the Kobe IXs with a 20% code I've been saving. With the 60 day Nike holiday return policy I figured I couldn't go wrong. 
nthat.gif

View media item 2236500
I was picking up at FTL the day of the release and using my military and thought might as pick up from NIKE+ too!
I used Ebates and received $26 dollars back!!! Win! Win!

Had these when they released back in 2011 and have always been one of my fav and that's why I'm grabbing two! I've been slowly selling off pairs because I'm about to hang it up shortly but whenever a pair releases that gives a nostalgic feeling (even though this will be like the third time owning) I have to copp!!!

I'm late to the nike+ reservation party, so I'm wondering if I missed out for today.  I keep clicking mobile and desktop nike and it says "no access found".  I'm I SOL?

These are one of my grail pairs and you guys that are lukewarm on your reservations are killing me!!!

How many stores can you put in a reservation at in the store apps? I see it says three but when I go to the store selected.screens it just shows one store.

I'm late to the nike+ reservation party, so I'm wondering if I missed out for today.  I keep clicking mobile and desktop nike and it says "no access found".  I'm I SOL?

These are one of my grail pairs and you guys that are lukewarm on your reservations are killing me!!!
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-3-retro-og-mens-shoe/pid-11157275/pgid-11274436

You can check here to "unlock" using nike+ but you might be too late. Worth a try. I think they're sending reservations out tomorrow as well so maybe you'll get an invitation if you try. Happened with a few dudes today.

these will sit on finishline like the 5's did

Cause FNL check out system sucks... Also their discount program is not that good... You get $20 reward but shipping takes half off that and then tax... Still not below retail.

Nah mainly it's because Finish Line pulls stock from its stores. So if there are obscure towns out there with pairs available they pull orders from them and ship.

You run the risk of running across returns this way as well which shouldn't matter much if it's a last resort.

FYI just tested it.  I had a reservation and it passed and I went to the desktop link and it let me in and was able to check out.  My reservation time was up at 7PM CST.

Dee is giving me hope that these things won't sell out....................WHILE giving a backhanded comment about the release all at the same time

it's hilarious that shoes like the III .... which are more involved to make, get put out in large large numbers while the AJ1s, for example, get spread thin. 

People are so annoying these days. Folks saying these ain't worth 220 for the materials but would run to buy some 1s if they were 190. Why care if these don't sell out the whole day?

While folks are participating in group think and passing because of others, people like us are eating on shoes that were very coveted a short 3 years ago in multiples. Folks are missing out on the best Jordan era since the 2000s. People pass on the 3 NA retros of this year because of money and non premium materials but bought every 12 this year with okay materials.

Now, i believe people pass because of the mass gr and "high price" and not trivial differences.

Back
Top Bottom