OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I have a 4 min headstart with FTL, but that's 'cuz I haven't bought enough stuff in awhile from FTL to qualify me for "Platinum VIP status."  I'm still stuck at the 3 min headstart with Champs, but I'll have to go to another Champs store nearby tomorrow to get an actual check-in code since the Champs store I went today wasn't able to provide a check-in code (effin' malarkey).

Granted, I did strike a W on the FTL app with the recent Black Toe 1 release (after I got off the "waitlist" mind you)...........so I'm pretty damn confident in me winning on either the FTL or Champs app.

The demand for these TB3s aren't as big as ppl are making it seem, it is damn near similar to the buzz that the Metallic 5s had on the week of their release as well.

My worry is the "pick-up time" primarily.  Work an 8 hour shift on Black Friday, praying to god that these are a 6 PM pick-up time as the app says for "weekday releases" INSTEAD OF defaulting it to the 3 PM pick-up time for Saturday releases because it is a "holiday."
I'm confident you will have up to 6pm to pick up on Friday. Let's say it's at 3pm however and you're not able to pick up, you can always go to the store and speak to the manager and explain your situation. If the store manager is cool, he/she will let you come in at 6pm to pick up your pair considering stores will have a ton of these on deck.

The struggles of having no compatible smartphone or tablet that can utilize Nike+ or SNKRS
frown.gif
How you not have one of these yet?

All of a sudden the shade of the blue, the EP height and the leather softness doesnt matter... Amazing how things change in 24hrs

That was like a small percentage of people by comparison though. Critiquing always takes place out several months leading up to the release because there is really nothing else to talk about, but when the sneaker is on the verge of dropping the unwavering fans of the sneaker come alive.

Last edited:
If the Mrs didn't spend as much as she did on gifts the past few days, I would have possibly gone through with my reservation

I got reserved a pair but idk if I wanna buy. Always wanted a pair of true blues tho. You guys think they'll sit?

I got reserved a pair but idk if I wanna buy. Always wanted a pair of true blues tho. You guys think they'll sit?
If they do end up sitting it won't be for long, they'll be gone before Christmas. (Keep in mind it's an o.g. colorway)

Last edited:
I find it funny how Nike doesn't reserve me a single thing I like

Didn't even reserve me these lol

Back
Top Bottom