OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

no, there are two retro plus Jordan 1s under the description Black (varsity) Red and White

The point is that nicknames are essential in distinguishing Jordan's from another. Whether or not you're too high and mighty to use them is your own business.
1. Air Jordan 1 Primer Black, Red, and White

2. Air Jordan 1 J2K Black, Red, and White

There are different types of Air Jordan 1s, just add the type.

Dude just admit it's 1000x easier to use the nicknames, I hate some as well but after reading your list it just reminded me of how/why their useful.

Dude just admit it's 1000x easier to use the nicknames, I hate some as well but after reading your list it just reminded me of how/why their useful.
Why does it matter what I use? I switch it up sometimes but if I want to do it, it's my choice to do so. Anyways if they put the same amount of effort into these as they did the Nike Air White, Fire Red, Black, and Tech Grey 4s then I believe they will turn out nicely
happy.gif

You're being obnoxious.

Less than a year ago you were in the Jordan 1 thread using the nicknames left and right
Not trying to be obnoxious, why can't I type something different from others sometimes. I use nicknames sometimes and sometimes I type out the colors.

Only nicknames I don't like are "Raptor" 7s, "Cherry" 12s and "He Got Game" 13s for obvious reasons. And I blame none other than JB for the whole "He Got Game" non-sense because I remember they promoted them as such the last time the Wht/Blk 13s released. Almost as if they were promoting the movie along with the shoes which is ridiculous. Even had "He Got Game" the movie playing on BET that whole weekend :smh: (of course). JB themselves started playing into the nickname hype to sell shoes that year and been doing it since. So blame JB for explioting the nicknames. Besides that all other nicknames get a pass from me and in most cases are necessary and helpful in quickly identifying a shoe from one shoe head to the next. Hell it's 2016, no need to waste time trying to describe a shoe when there are established nicknames for most of them that most people know. AirSak just trying to sound cool.

I think you're trolling now. You know darn well what my point is. Nicknames are abbreviations that help people distinguish shoes. Please let go of your misguided sense of pride in not using nicknames.

Last edited:
I think you're trolling now. You know darn well what my point is. Nicknames are abbreviations that help people distinguish shoes. Please let go of your misguided sense of pride in not using nicknames.
How is it trolling when I'm showing you a way to distinguish them from each other. Pride has nothing to do with it, people have the power of free will and can do things their way, you do not have to follow a path when it comes to how you want to do things. Lets move back to the topic my friend. 

It was so many replies in this thread

I thought pics leaked

I get in here and y'all talking bout nicknames!

I should fight all of y'all

But a great man once said
you do not have to follow a path when it comes to how you want to do things.  

-Tensai
So I will forgive you all instead
tired.gif

Why does it matter what I use? I switch it up sometimes but if I want to do it, it's my choice to do so. Anyways if they put the same amount of effort into these as they did the Nike Air White, Fire Red, Black, and Tech Grey 4s then I believe they will turn out nicely:D
I'm not saying u can't use nicknames it's a free country I'm just saying at least admit it's easier to use them when when describing shoes because there are so many alike colors, is that a fair assessment?

Can someone with a pair of 2013 fire red 3s and a pair of 2011 white cement 3s help me out? I just noticed that the elephant print on the retro card of my 2013 fire reds is slightly darker than the one on my 2011 WC3s or I could have accidentally switched the cards around between both pairs, I think the elephant print is slightly darker on the box as well or it could just be me. I purchased both my pairs from resellers after getting it authenticated by some of the most reputable users on this site. Thanks!

Last edited:
dude is using red font , he clearly is trying to be cooler than the rest of the users on the board

Back
Top Bottom