OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

to be honest I really wanted the 2001 style/design with the blue paint extending to the toe box on the inner side
(these were my nib ds pair before i sold em size 12
frown.gif
)
Didn't someone on ebay ask you for more pics eventhough you already had like 20 posted lol
laugh.gif

You gotta love those clowns it's like dude come on I have like every angle u could possibly want :lol:
nah fam, he wanted to see the leather quality under the hangtag, and the perforation alignment under the laces

Last edited:
I allow nicknames. Makes the shoes readily easy to identify upon hearing or reading. Are some of them corny? Yeah I might agree to that but the names serve their purpose. Why name every color in the spectrum to describe a shoe? If that's your thing so be it, but going out your way to make describing a shoe tedious simply because you are "anti-nickname" seems a bit extreme.

Last edited:
I allow nicknames. Makes the shoes readily easy to identify upon hearing or reading. Are some of them corny? Yeah I might agree to that but the names serve their purpose. Why name every color in the spectrum to describe a shoe? If that's your thing so be it, but going out your way to make describing a shoe tedious simply because you are "anti-nickname" seems a bit extreme.
Doesn't seem tedious to say blk and red 1 or white and black 11, in my opinion. I'm a bit older than most on this board so I grew up without the nicknames. We didn't refer to a black and red colorway as "bred" (smh, cringe-worthy) or the white and black 11 as "concord 11"

Doesn't seem tedious to say blk and red 1 or white and black 11, in my opinion. I'm a bit older than most on this board so I grew up without the nicknames. We didn't refer to a black and red colorway as "bred" (smh, cringe-worthy) or the white and black 11 as "concord 11"
Bred is made of 100% real corn. I don't mind it, especially when texting.

Why name every color in the spectrum to describe a shoe? If that's your thing so be it, but going out your way to make describing a shoe tedious simply because you are "anti-nickname" seems a bit extreme.

This

"Black, Light Graphite, and Bordeaux 7s"

View media item 1961238
"White, Black, and Concord 11s"
"White, Fire Red, and Black 5s (3M Tongue)"

View media item 1961243
:lol: It's like what is he trying to prove here? Dude doesn't deserve any props for wasting his own time. Doing all that to describe a shoe is beyond unnecessary.

Most definitely but back then you only had 3 or 4 colors per Jordan release (outside of the Jordan 1 of course). Nicknames really didn't come into play until the retro scene hit and the rendition of new colorways soon followed so after a while just saying the color scheme of a shoe could come off as ambiguous. But yeah black and red is not tedious, but when I hear names like Bordeaux's, Aqua's and Grapes the nicknames are somewhat appreciated.

There are at least a few Air Jordan 1s with the color of black red and white which include the OG, retros and retro+ mids and highs. Saying the colorway entirely is ridiculous. If I say Bred 1, you know exactly which version of the 1s I'm referring, the OG Black red 1s. You guys speak as if OG colorways are there only that exist.

There are at least a few Air Jordan 1s with the color of black red and white which include the OG, retros and retro+ mids and highs. Saying the colorway entirely is ridiculous. If I say Bred 1, you know exactly which version of the 1s I'm referring, the OG Black red 1s. You guys speak as if OG colorways are there only that exist.
One is Black, Red, and White. The other is Red, Black, and White. To talk about the original just say the original *insert colors here*.

Last edited:
One is Black, Red, and White. The other is Red, Black, and White. To talk about the original just say the original *insert colors here*.
no, there are two retro plus Jordan 1s under the description Black (varsity) Red and White
View media item 1961701View media item 1961702The point is that nicknames are essential in distinguishing Jordan's from another. Whether or not you're too high and mighty to use them is your own business.

Last edited:
no, there are two retro plus Jordan 1s under the description Black (varsity) Red and White
Red, Black, and White is the iconic colorway Jordan wore most of his rookie season

Black, Red, and White is the colorway that was "banned" and you can list the year on which one you're talking about

Which two retro plus colorways are you talking about?

Red, Black, and White is the iconic colorway Jordan wore most of his rookie season

Black, Red, and White is the colorway that was "banned" and you can list the year on which one you're talking about

Which two retro plus colorways are you talking about?
Stop trying so hard, we know you use nicknames.

Back
Top Bottom