OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Finishline trying hard to off these at $170. They gotta suck it up and drop to $150 range if they wanna get rid of em. I think a lot of retailers eventually gonna let em go around that price.

Finishline trying hard to off these at $170. They gotta suck it up and drop to $150 range if they wanna get rid of em. I think a lot of retailers eventually gonna let em go around that price.
Ya I think your right.
They should stop being greedy city blue had them for 154 shipped for a while now and finishline is a big name company

Last edited:
@WestCoastin510@djaward The main factor is the WC. I spent over an hour last night playing around with the cart. The options were endless. The first step was to put the TBs in cart, then enter the 50off200, then WC. From there, add to cart whatever shoe, then remove the TBs. I saw PS TBs for $10 shipped! The all blk Spiridon ultras for $75 shipped. Even the blk cat 13s for 130 shipped. I settled on some blk shell toes for my daughter. Without the WC. It won't work.
Bought it last night and it just shipped out.
laugh.gif
2jafdih.jpg
REPPED! Picked these up for my son.

Just grabbed the TB 3's from Villa for $154

My size popped back up!!

S/o to the Coupon Thread for people throwing away their rewards.

i just grabbed an 8.5 from villa. my finishline pair came in and the left shoe had no insert and is wrinkled.

Back
Top Bottom