OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

If anyone needs free school shoes for their son/daughter....
52o12t.jpg

The 50off200af works on them. +20wc came out 0.

You have to first spend $200 to use the code 50off200af.

Otherwise, you're stuck using the SAVE20NOW which will give y ou 20% off anything on sale.

@WestCoastin510 djaward djaward The main factor is the WC. I spent over an hour last night playing around with the cart. The options were endless. The first step was to put the TBs in cart, then enter the 50off200, then WC. From there, add to cart whatever shoe, then remove the TBs. I saw PS TBs for $10 shipped! The all blk Spiridon ultras for $75 shipped. Even the blk cat 13s for 130 shipped. I settled on some blk shell toes for my daughter. Without the WC. It won't work.
Bought it last night and it just shipped out. :lol:
2jafdih.jpg

I think that coupon code is done now. I was going in to try this with my WC rewards and it says, "Coupon number not found, please re-enter coupon code."

EDIT: Nevermind. I copied the code from Rhino's post and it didn't have the AF on it.

Last edited:
I think that coupon code is done now. I was going in to try this with my WC rewards and it says, "Coupon number not found, please re-enter coupon code."

EDIT: Nevermind. I copied the code from Rhino's post and it didn't have the AF on it.
So did it work?

Man, wish I had a WC.. been a long time since I shopped at FNL. Since the apps came out for FTL & Co I've been winning through those. Tried it right after posted the other night but no luck w/o WC of course.

the Jig is real

I just ordered Cortez, NIKE Boots and some Adidas sweats

paid $6.99 on each order 

Repped

Last edited:
View media item 2315123
Went to Marahalls to buy some UA crew socks and came across this Tommy Polo for $20. Knew right away it would go great with the shoe. Last one left so I had to cop. The shade of blue are pretty much identical but the sun is about to set so the lighting is crappy. Clean and simple

Last edited:
i got my GF some jordan 1s...didn't wanna go too low cause she broke her foot. went with shipping to be safe, $7. great Vday gift for free.

For those who have worn these for awhile now, have they stretched much?  I received mine today and they feel uncomfortably tight in the toe box area height-wise.  In other words, there seems to be pressure from the top and bottom as opposed to the length and width.

For those who have worn these for awhile now, have they stretched much?  I received mine today and they feel uncomfortably tight in the toe box area height-wise.  In other words, there seems to be pressure from the top and bottom as opposed to the length and width.

Mine were REAL snug. After the first wear they loosened up nicely. Very comfortable now.

Back
Top Bottom