OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

thats what I'm saying. People on here don't care about that, they care about the act of complaining, and they care about people not choosing to spend their money.

Don't forget the Oreo 4s, Columbia 4s, hare 7s, aqua 8s, 72-10s.

The point is that it's all Chinese mass produced leather. It's not high end or "quality" at all. It ain't even genuine. They're playing doctor Frankenstein with skin and making it to what looks good.

2016 more thin 2013 88 iii more bulky

View media item 2242289View media item 2242290slight shape difference for mine

Yeah, I was saying the other day the leather like material is actually thicker on the 88's

@mistermagic0585
  I think it is safe to say the general consensus was disappointment, which is why FSR's are sitting everywhere. 

They're sitting because Nike made a ton. Stores got a 100 pairs of these that don't get many Jordans.

hoping for the black-cement nike air jordan 4 og 89 retro next
nerd.gif
nthat.gif
Sure, they'd look good next to my WC4's 
pimp.gif

thats what I'm saying. People on here don't care about that, they care about the act of complaining, and they care about people not choosing to spend their money.

Don't forget the Oreo 4s, Columbia 4s, hare 7s, aqua 8s, 72-10s.

@mistermagic0585
  I think it is safe to say the general consensus was disappointment, which is why FSR's are sitting everywhere. 
^All of that.^

Last edited:
Folks who are coming at those who aren't happy need to remember that jb raised the price of shoes to $190 to improve quality, and then they raised the price to $220 for Nike air retros while reaffirming better quality materials. For them to put materials worse than pre 2014 should've made these Less than $220 and even Less than $190 since they didn't remaster. I haven't heard complaints like this on og coloured remastered shoes at all.

NT'ers don't like when people are complaining which blinds from what the people are actually complaining about. that's why you have multiple pages of back and forth

& not returning to the old molds for the 3s & 4s

The point is that it's all Chinese mass produced leather. It's not high end or "quality" at all. It ain't even genuine. They're playing doctor Frankenstein with skin and making it to what looks good.
For Jordan's they are. Comparing luxury and high end leather to Jordan's isn't fair. Even the SBB doesn't have really high quality leather that can be compared to some purple label Ralph Lauren shoes. But it's the pinnacle of Jordan leathers

Last edited:
Jordan brand gimme white cement and black cement 3s with NA Branding with this availability and go head charge $240 keep a little something for yourself I will buy 6 pairs of each.

For Jordan's they are. Comparing luxury and high end leather to Jordan's isn't fair. Even the SBB doesn't have really high quality leather that can be compared to some purple label Ralph Lauren shoes

Sbbs ain't even coming close to recent MMM replicas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@mistermagic0585

What was the consensus before these dropped? Where people really excited about it? I haven't kept up like I used to. I usually measure pre drop excitement based on how many pages are in the thread. It seems like people weren't really excited about to begin with.

There's more to leather than pebbles and "buttery" appearance.

NA WC3s were $200. Y'all really complaining to complain when you could've easily copped on discount ANYWHERE. Or...not bought at all.

Y'all gonna be crying when Jordan starts limiting things next year.

Since the 2014 "in the vault" status
Jb should have really focused on how close they could have reproduced this shoe to the true 88 form. I cant call these remastered.

These are an improved version of a 2013 retro with nike air on it

Pros
Nike air, insoles, tabs, and bottom sole

Blue shade almost on point compared to 2001-11 iii

a lil navy looking in some light
Slightly more padding than previous retros

Cons
Price hike considering the quality

Shape is slighly wonky/too curved on some sizes

Elephant print is lil too high on toeboxs

Elephant print is lil light

No retro card or informational packaging like 88 OR 2013s (non remastered)

No Nike air hangtag

Basically when jordan played on/off his ogs And retros from up until 03/04 were generally good quality compared/contrasted to when hes not playing :rofl:

So i see why some passed. For me it was on the go decision
I looked at my fnl and liked them, other people pairs in their sizes might gripe more. Qc is very inconsistent and its unacceptable specially when they said "remastered " and higher msrp. They making the shoe quality look backward on some pairs and raising prices to price points that the avg consumer is uncomfortable paying and then there are other shoes being released. I think nike/jb is starting to oversaturate its market. Remember when good quality jordans used to come out like every 1 - 4/5 months back around 2001-2004 and come with extras and cost less?

Do the people *****ing about the quality also own the wolf grey 3's? The quality on those are garbage, and these have to be a step up. I didn't pick these up so I can't compare. I'm just wondering if the people complaining own those as well. If the quality is the same or worse than those I would probably be a little upset as well, but I doubt they are.

Last edited:
Lmfao just went to go see them in person.

Dudes in here making the most out of nothing. I guarantee if they sold out and was going for $350 nobody would be crying about quality. It's only cuz they sat. The quality isn't AMAZING but it's not horrible either. Literally the same as all the other 3s that came out. Hell. I would say its for sure better than the black cements. Bout the same if not better than the 88s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom