OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

You guys are really something else, man LOL.
Fitting the description of a hypebeast sneakerhead lol.

QC has nothing to do with the boxed, especially when anyone place that sticker anywhere.

QC is about functionality, the fit, specifications, and if it matches the sample that was made.
Not about a tag on the box.

Please only speak on things that you versed in. The placement of a label is definitely a QC issue. It's Quality Assurance's job to make sure that every aspect of the product (including the packaging) is as it should be. Some of the pairs that I saw this morning should have never left the factory. I've never complained before, but this release just sent me over the top. I know that us complaining will not change anything. It's just sad that JB just keeps giving us the middle finger. And like a woman with battered wife syndrome, we keep taking it and hoping that someday he'll start treating us right again.

Just tried these on at my local but passed on the last pair in my size. Upper feels stiff on foot but the insole is comfy. Black metallic 5s to me are the best Nike Air retros of the year. I'll patiently wait for BC3s

I copped this morning and wasn't thrilled (as are most) with the quality. I did put some Angelus leather balm on them and it softened the leather up a bit.  So I am not as butthurt with them.  However, I do not think any under circumstances it is acceptable to have to condition the leather on a pair of $220 retros to make them tolerable 

Secured a few pairs. Upon arriving to pick them up I was like let me see what this quality of the leather talk is all about.

Ended up not copping. The tumbled leather was nothing compared to how it should be. Barely tumbled. Very hard. Not like the plushy leather on the 88's. Couldn't cough up the $220 I was very disappointed because I really wanted these.

Yup I saw a pair of CM 3 at Shoe Palace and someone with them on foot way slept on way better quality doesn't look like a cheap sneaker

View media item 2240647
Slopes up from the ball of your foot to your toe.

I've seen some really good sleek pairs, and to me this isn't that.

It is absolutely insane to me that JB could release 2 cws of the 3s at essentially the same time and the one that is $30 (or more including current discounts) more expensive at retail (TB3s) is worse quality than the cheaper one (CM3s). Does JB not care anymore? I thought the other NA 4/5/6 releases this past year actually had good quality?

It is absolutely insane to me that JB could release 2 cws of the 3s at essentially the same time and the one that is $30 (or more including current discounts) more expensive at retail (TB3s) is worse quality than the cheaper one (CM3s). Does JB not care anymore? I thought the other NA 4/5/6 releases this past year actually had good quality?

Nike and JB only care about one thing, and that's profit margins. They're still riding that "Remastered Initiative" wave, and we're the dumba**es for allowing it.

Idk but these were very bad and I wasn't giving in to drop $220

Its funny to me how the Cyber 3s were bashed and smashed, but now all of a sudden ppl realize they are a good shoe.. Dudes wanted to bash it because of no EP and the white sole, but the hypebeast in them didnt let them see the materials that are very nice. For a non "pinnacle" release, im sure when the BC3s drop ppl will say the TB3 are the better shoe

Never really heard of the same shoe having different shapes for the same release. Different sizes look different obviously but how would the same size differ.

Never underestimate Nike's ability to botch an entire production run, and still push them to the masses as a quality product.

Its funny to me how the Cyber 3s were bashed and smashed, but now all of a sudden ppl realize they are a good shoe.. Dudes wanted to bash it because of no EP and the white sole, but the hypebeast in them didnt let them see the materials that are very nice. For a non "pinnacle" release, im sure when the BC3s drop ppl will say the TB3 are the better shoe
^^^ this right here.  I went to my local foot action on the fence about the CM 3's.  Once I saw them I knew I had to cop.  Great quality.  And I get it, blah, blah, blah, not OG CW.  But for the price that quality is one of the best bangs for your buck in recent memory

Never underestimate Nike's ability to botch an entire production run, and still push them to the masses as a quality product.

This explains the surprise, early release earlier this week.. Can't believe they messed this up so badly-a $220 sneaker shouldn't have these issues.

not for NT, we scour the net 1 year prior to copping. We moan, cry, and whine about details we've never seen (a good amount of us), we create nonsensical arguments for 11 months, and when they make enough for everyone to buy....we hate them and don't buy. Until....they aren't a lot left and we start the cycle again.
Quote of the year on Niketalk  100% Truth!!!!

What's so confusing about what "Joe" said?
Never really heard of the same shoe having different shapes for the same release. Different sizes look different obviously but how would the same size differ.
Understandable. I've had some pairs that had the "bow" in the past, too, but I can't recall any of my Jordan's. From what I recall, it was with some runners.

This explains the surprise, early release earlier this week.. Can't believe they messed this up so badly-a $220 sneaker shouldn't have these issues.

Pretty much. When Asics, Puma, and New Balance drop a premium $220+ leather shoe, their product is normally on par with high end designer shoes. The sad part is that we've seen JB drop quality shoes. We know that they are capable of doing it.

Ready to double up with a disco 
smokin.gif

I definitely agree that people are going to be upset passing on the CMs...

I'm actually just waiting to see how much more disco'ed it's going to get.

I know someone who had a pair shipped to him for free from a sneaker shop lol.

Back
Top Bottom