OG JORDAN XII THE MOST DURABLE JORDAN? HELL NO!!! PICS

Yea...it took me a while to post pics. People claim the OG Jordan XII are the most durable Jordan. I constantly laugh at all posts mentioning it, statinghow mine fell apart. The proof is in te pudding

I still wear my OG white red and Obsidians with no problems. But my OG taxis fell apart 10 years ago (1998).

THE ENTIRE SOLE CAME OFF !!!! THIS HAPPENED WHEN THE XIV'S FIRST RELEASED.

And...here are pics!!! My vote still goes to the AJ 17's

2ahxr41.jpg

whetd.jpg

i792kj.jpg

17s!? Most durable!?!? Id have to disagree with you there. But those 12s have seen better days. What did you do to them? (Thanks for the pics.)

I can relate 2 this post/topic very much in the case that I have the same problem with my og XII's. I pulled the soles apart as 2 not wear them 2 preservethe shoe. I told myself that it can be re-glued
ohwell.gif

I was wrong and 2 this day I still have 2 og XII's of the only og 12's colorways they have retro'd.
smokin.gif

Smh @ myself for thinking this ignorantly when i was a youngster
grin.gif

For all the baby boys on this site reading this, I'm leaving myself open right now 4 flame.
laugh.gif

Do your worst cuz this this one is on me
roll.gif

The 12's were never much to look at but their the most durable pair of J's I ever wore. Looks like you just got a bad pair.

I pray to god all my XIII's from 98' won't eventually fall victim of that inevitable curse.

I always wondered how they implemented the carbon fiber on the soles...very educational
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I still wear my OG white red and Obsidians with no problems. But my OG taxis fell apart 10 years ago (1998).

So one out of your 3 pairs fell apart and you claim they're not the most durable?
eb6354dd46436981cef79d43cb0239af44df020.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by IrvKing

I still wear my OG white red and Obsidians with no problems
grin.gif

You must be new here.
NY Giants wife's collection>yours

BTW, I'm rooting for the Giants tommorow
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Negative

The Material Ended In 1998 For The Tax's But White/Red Is Still Easily Wearable Right NY.G After 10 Years

My Grails>Sohi 408's Closet
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom