OG JORDAN XII THE MOST DURABLE JORDAN? HELL NO!!! PICS

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR PAIR.... MINE ARE BEAT AND STILL ARE HOLDING UP... MY DS PAIR IS LOOKING TOO FRESH TO STAY IN THE BOX...

Hell, i still wear my taxi`s every now and then.....im not ready to wear my white/reds yet........ill keep them on ice until the xi/xii pack comes out, if thewhite/reds come in the pack........ill NEVER wear them

Why so surprised? That shoe is 11 years old now. My Taxis are still in good shape, then again I haven't worn them that much these days. I felt bad though,my OG Concords took a crap, the patent leather peeled off the actual material it sits on.

^ This happened 2 years after they released. Not recently. How would you feel if your og concords were peeling in 1997?

I have to say that all my 12's are built like tanks..

Retro Playoffs-wore 'em to death still look fresh
OG Taxi's-great shape minor creasin
OG White/Red's..never worn
French Blue 12's-worn once or twice..but bought 'em a lil used already..

Maybe you just got a bad pair. One pair of shoes can speak for them all. Mine are still holding up, and I wore the hell out of them. The same goes for themajority of OG AJ XIIs.

As an owner of every jordan style, OG and retro.....Retro 12s > OG 12s.

Lighter, softer, better cushioning.

I balled in Retro French Blues, Taxi Lows, Obsidian lows, Flint mids, Black Reds, Playoffs, and Carolina mids...and none of them exhibit the symptoms my ogshave.

wow thats weird i have pair of 1996 og 12s the same ones the taxis and i rocked them twice and they felt better than any og kicks that wore they felt realdurable like i could even play ball but thats crazy they must of had them in a humid place and they were just not catching no air who knows but it happens alsocouldve been a display pair for collectors item because i have pair of og 13s white/black/true-red and they started to fall apart i was pissed but what can udo ...

^ welcome to NT...please punctuate
smile.gif

They werent in a humid place...they were in my closet

I already know the XIIs arent the most durable because I keep tellin yall its deff the XVs. Out of all the Js ive worn from 1-22 they handled the best bothindoor and outdoor they are the real jordan tanks. Ive owned the og black/reds and the colombias and they were both insane when it comes to durability but Iknow alot of NTalkers dont like the style so not all of them owned a pair but trust me they are the best when it comes to that.

That's pretty crazy, my Taxi's & Playoffs have held up pretty well over the years.
On a side note i like how the carbon fiber from the XI's almost matches the XII's.

OUCH!

I think some shoes have minr flaws, and some dont.

I have a pair of OG XVI's that I balled in like there was no tomorrow before finally retiring them because the sole was soo worn, but the glue is stilllike new....

On the other hand, my buddy with the same pair but different color had to retire his in half the time..

i dont know how folks store their kicks...but my og 10s,11s,12s,13s,14s, and 15s are still everyday wearable...and i only currently have boxes for the black14s and black 15s...i dont know how that happened....but i agree with mustbetheshoes all mine are still good

Originally Posted by crossshooter

u sure urs aint fake???
laugh.gif
.. I was thinking the same thing... i have had mine and playedball in them for 11 plus years now..... cant feel you on this one...

Honestly, I believe it has to do with the way in which they were stored.

Too much exposure to silica packs = death.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Honestly, I believe it has to do with the way in which they were stored.

Too much exposure to silica packs = death.
These last 4 posts about them being fake and them being stored improperly - Do any of you read posts or jusy look at pictures?

They were never stored with any silica. They were used for basketball and fell of in 1998

Theyre not fake. I have never owned fakes. I bought these in 1996 - an era most of you young folks wont even know, when they didnt even make fakes.

They are real, that is not the problem. They were stored fine. That isnt the problem.

The problem is that the soles came fell off. THATS IT!!

Back
Top Bottom